Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2002, 02:16 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Ok, I've looked and looked in the Drowned Nations for the &*^% Flask of Endless Draughts, and I can't find it. A walkthrough that I found said that it is at the end of one of those Eastern passages, but all I found were a couple of corpses and a teensy crate that had some jink in it.
BTW, when do you get some armor in this game. Seems like everybody has it but me, even Annah with that bondage vest of hers. Annah, dear, let me introduce you to foundation undergarments...
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-04-2002, 02:18 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Ok, I've looked and looked in the Drowned Nations for the &*^% Flask of Endless Draughts, and I can't find it. A walkthrough that I found said that it is at the end of one of those Eastern passages, but all I found were a couple of corpses and a teensy crate that had some jink in it.
BTW, when do you get some armor in this game. Seems like everybody has it but me, even Annah with that bondage vest of hers. Annah, dear, let me introduce you to foundation undergarments...
It definitely on the left of the map.

No armour in the game, except for the dustmen robes, I'm afraid.
Old 04-04-2002, 02:25 PM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Later on you can buy new armor for Annah and Fall-From-Grace.
Old 04-04-2002, 02:47 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

On the LEFT??? Darn walkthrough! Thanks, guys. I wonder what happened to that armour that the Nameless One was wearing in the movie in the pregnant alley where Annah finds his body? (Endless Sighs, like the alley)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-04-2002, 02:51 PM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
On the LEFT??? Darn walkthrough! Thanks, guys. I wonder what happened to that armour that the Nameless One was wearing in the movie in the pregnant alley where Annah finds his body? (Endless Sighs, like the alley)
Sorry, I was thinking of the activation key in a later map.... the actual decanter *is* on the right had side, by a body if I remember, just past some ghouls who try and ambush you.
Old 04-04-2002, 02:57 PM   #6
Neb

As far as I can remember it's close to where the Bronze Sphere can be found, if not in the same niche.
Old 04-04-2002, 03:55 PM   #7
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hmmm. I never did find the decanter that quick. Seems like I remember finding it in one of the wards. It's been a long time though. It's not something you have to do right then and if memory serves correctly, you just get experience for it. That's the beauty of Planescape though. There really is no specific rule to follow. You can do anything in almost any order (there are some events that are triggered though). If it is holding you down, then you can go to the next area. Sooner or later, you will find a resolve. There are multiple solutions/locations for what you need to achieve.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about armour. Well, there really isn't any SPECIFIC armour for you in the game. There are items that will enhance your AC though. Bracelets, ear rings, tattoos, etc. For some reason, the game designers didn't make it where Nameless could use armor. I guess they figured that since he was like a zombie, he would be slowed down too much or something. Go figure. Course, messing with other peoples armour can be cool too. Especially if you have the succubis in your party. It can get downright funny. Try giving her different things and she might say some stuff back to you about it.

[ 04-04-2002, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]
Old 04-05-2002, 08:27 AM   #8
Neb

The Decanter can be used to gain an extra partymember.....

I only used him the first time I played through the game though, in my opinion any of the others are better.
Old 04-05-2002, 08:36 AM   #9
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I O so want 2 get this game all of a sudden... It sounds like SO much fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 08:40 AM   #10
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Glorfindel, it is a real hoot once you get into it. The main downside, IMHO, is there is no Multiplayer. You have to be in the right mood, though. God love her, Annah is one of the best NPC's ever. Ineteresting discussion last night about if you could get her in BG, which party member would you replace?
And, who would she fight with? Jahiera, I'll bet, and probably Keldorn. LOve to hear what she said about Aerie and Anomen.