Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 01:45 AM   #81
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Smiling widely, Res clapped his small hafling hands together. "So this is done! Set out we shall tomorrow!"

Sir Denis, still tending the mage's wounds, slowed his work, tried to say something but swallowed back in throat. Embarrased, apparantly, he wanted to accompany this mysterious lady with all his heart.

Res had caught all these in his sneaky halfling's eyes, he winced big, and said to Sir Denis: "aren't you coming too?"

Sir Denis, tried to summon all his soldier's displine, looked surprised nontheless, then with supereme control, he gulped: "well, err, uh..."

To which, Res happliy replied: "Well, good, so that makes six of us now!"

In all truth, Res knew nothing about Lady Liliara. He had thought of the men that attempted the assaination, however, he thought, it is not like anything we cannot handle. If we move fast enough, chances are, no one will ever come after us.

So, he secretly congratulated his own wit, that is two FREE swords.

"What about you, woodsman?" Res smiled widened as he considered the ranger "Do you want to miss such a wonderful chance to accompany the finese horse ever?"

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 02:15 AM   #82
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara stole a glance at the soldier before standing and entering the kitchen. She had to find some way to get this stain off of her gown. The thought of Sir Denis coming with them made her a bit more comfortable with the whole idea. It had to be because he reminded her of home and the knights she had trained with. Yes, that had to be it. She entered the kitchen and set to work on her sleave. As she scrubbed, she wondered if Shadow would be joining thegroup as well.::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-31-2001, 02:21 AM   #83
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
Talthyr, a scene is written for you in
Prologue: The First Day

Liliara, I am writing yours as well, will be done is a while. I am thinking, I can let whoever already in the group start the first day early. since there will be not much happening tonight (the night at Sunnyvile)

I assume Res already told you to meet them at the Westgate of Goriffen Dale
Old 10-31-2001, 02:24 AM   #84
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

Smiling widely, Res clapped his small hafling hands together. "So this is done! Set out we shall tomorrow!"

Sir Denis, still tending the mage's wounds, slowed his work, tried to say something but swallowed back in throat. Embarrased, apparantly, he wanted to accompany this mysterious lady with all his heart.

Res had caught all these in his sneaky halfling's eyes, he winced big, and said to Sir Denis: "aren't you coming too?"

Sir Denis, tried to summon all his soldier's displine, looked surprised nontheless, then with supereme control, he gulped: "well, err, uh..."

To which, Res happliy replied: "Well, good, so that makes six of us now!"

In all truth, Res knew nothing about Lady Liliara. He had thought of the men that attempted the assaination, however, he thought, it is not like anything we cannot handle. If we move fast enough, chances are, no one will ever come after us.

So, he secretly congratulated his own wit, that is two FREE swords.

"What about you, woodsman?" Res smiled widened as he considered the ranger "Do you want to miss such a wonderful chance to accompany the finese horse ever?"

Shadow chuckled to himself. He doubted they'd ever met a horse quite like Twilight before. "Drak is indeed a fine horse," he said. "I think his rider might prove to have more interesting conversation though. what are the chances of having some fun (battle) on this trip?"

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon

[This message has been edited by Prime2U (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 02:36 AM   #85
Legolas the Elven Archer

OOC: How many storylines dfo we have running at the same time now? This is the night before the first day?

IC: Legolas didn't like what Res was doing. For the risk, Res should pay them at the least. After making sure the assassin and the thug weren't going anywhere, he went outside. As a ranger, Legolas had a natural link to the creatures around him. Something told him it would be wise to check the bodies of the fallen.

Old 10-31-2001, 02:45 AM   #86
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara finished on the stain and admired her work. Not bad, she thought. By the time the sleeve dried, nothing would show except the faint seam of the thread used to mend it. She had to get some salve for her wound, though, and she had just the thing in her small bag in Drak's stable. She walked to the back door and cautiously opened it and as she did, a slight movement caught her eye. Taken aback, she was about to shut the door quickly and then recognized Legolis. He was searching the bodies.::

Anything of interest? :: She spoke quietly as she moved towards him, curious if he would find anything that concerned her.::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 02:56 AM   #87
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Legolas searched carefully on the corpse, nothing of particular interest had been recovered. Something flashed lightly as he walked pass the dead cleric. The ranger was curious, even though he was not the greedy type, "any magically enchanted item would come in handy" he thought.

In the room, Res was talking excitedly to the ranger, trying all his best to convince another powerful ally.

Look about, Res walked to the woodsman, and tiptoed himself up, whispering to Shadow's ear. "... of course, the roads are extremely dangerous..." Res looked at the human sorcerer and the soldier who were previously told the road is quite 'peaceful'

"why, you ask? oh my, talking about Giant Plains, many many many foul beasts that make you just want to thrash your blade through." Res pauses for a second, and took a curious look at the stalker's finely polished twin blades

"don't they look sharp too? oh yes, orcs and ogres, these pair can fare pretty well against such unnatural beasts, you say?" Res, once again, put up an innocent face

OOC: Liliara's scene is done
so far, let me give an organization:

Sunnyvile is where you all started out, except for TheDutKanator
The Stallion is when Liliara is attacked, and the group is ready to set out the next day
Prologue: the First Day is the day after the Stallion, ready to rock

Old 10-31-2001, 03:21 AM   #88
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Shadow chuckles to himself. He'd heard the halfling talking to the other's about the road being peaceful. so his intuition was correct, the little squirt was not to be trusted. That was okay, thinks like that only made adventures more fun. besides, he couldn't voice his opinions to the others, they were practically strangers, and he hated to think of lettinh Liliara walk into a trap. Most of the rest seemed like a good crew as well. He'd better tag along to keep an eye on things.

"Sounds like fun to me, Res," he said with a grin. Just let me fetch my horse and I'll head out with the others.
Old 10-31-2001, 04:07 AM   #89
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Res gave a hearty laughter and mentally pictured the surprised face of a half drunk dwarf.

"This is going to be very rewarding" Res thought with a wistful smile.

The mage woke with a low grunt, he tried to free his hands but found himself tightly tied up against a chair. He surveyed the room with a uneased glance. A man dressed in green had noticed his awaken, cursing his luck softly, he had to outsmart his captors, if he wants to get out of this alive.

"how ironic" he thought "I was sent to capture someone, now the hunter becomes the prey"

Without saying a word, he ignored the curious look from the stalker, and surved the room carefully.

Old 10-31-2001, 04:12 AM   #90
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

Res gave a hearty laughter and mentally pictured the surprised face of a half drunk dwarf.

"This is going to be very rewarding" Res thought with a wistful smile.

The mage woke with a low grunt, he tried to free his hands but found himself tightly tied up against a chair. He surveyed the room with a uneased glance. A man dressed in green had noticed his awaken, cursing his luck softly, he had to outsmart his captors, if he wants to get out of this alive.

"how ironic" he thought "I was sent to capture someone, now the hunter becomes the prey"

Without saying a word, he ignored the curious look from the stalker, and surved the room carefully.

On a whim, Shadow willed his armor to blend with his surroundings, then approached the mage. As the man's eyes swung back upon him, he couldn't help but grin a bit, knowing the effect his seemingly disembodied head had on the man. "Hello friend," he said. "What say we have ourselves a chat, and then I'll see what I can do about getting you out of that chair."

OOC: My armor is called Armor of the Chameleon 250