Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 09:12 PM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
***walks in, tossing his cigarette into the fire on the way by. KDog draws a tall mead and slips his arms around Cloudy from behind, covering her eyes.***

Guess who, milady?
*giggle* HI KDOG! how are you today!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-28-2001, 09:13 PM   #102
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I don't have but so many, but there may be a couple more...

"Where'd Memnoch go?"
Ach Tcccchhh fur shame, I taught you were't a wait fur duh Genie firt. *Shakes head* LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-28-2001, 09:13 PM   #103
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*giggle* HI KDOG! how are you today!

Cloudy

Why, I'm just downright SPIFFY this evening. I just installed Windows XP Prof on my system and I'm playing with it...it's un-freaking-believable!!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-28-2001, 09:14 PM   #104
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Dunno DragonMage, Ramon has been ignoring me of late, mmm.... wonder what has been taking up his time LOL?

KDOG!! Hiya! Heya! How were your concerts???!!! Please tell!

Cloudy, yes I need an army to tend all me sheep!

eek! more of the fluffy things invade! back, you satan-spawn, lest i turn you into pink elephants with my ramrod!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-28-2001, 09:15 PM   #105
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Ach Tcccchhh fur shame, I taught you were't a wait fur duh Genie firt. *Shakes head* LOL

Couldn't help it Tobbin! Ack! Am too anxious for my own good LOL!

btw, thanks Tobbin for letting me be able to use all these here LOL, am having a blast LOL

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 09:15 PM   #106
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Dunno DragonMage, Ramon has been ignoring me of late, mmm.... wonder what has been taking up his time LOL?
My dear LadyZ...whatevah are you eluding to? *said in a lovely southern accent whilst batting eyelashes innocently*

P.S. - I just sent Ramon over for a peek!

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 09:18 PM   #107
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

KDOG!! Hiya! Heya! How were your concerts???!!! Please tell!

Cloudy, yes I need an army to tend all me sheep!

***GRINS***
Well...lessee...
David Lee Roth was pretty cool, though I'm a huge fan of his solo stuff and he only did 2 solo songs the whole show, and they were in a row. The whole rest of the show was old Van Halen and that was smokin. His band can really do VH like Van Halen can. I was very impressed. For the most part it was a great show. Old David Lee is in great shape, growing his hair out again, his voice was perfect. All in all, I give it 5 out of six guitar strings. The big one is coming up on Tuesday night though, whan I check out Megadeth, at First Avenue (For those that don't know, First Avenue is the bar that Prince performed at in "Purple Rain") Man, I'm soooooo stoked for that!!!!
Hey, did hubby ever get over that broken collarbone?

------------------
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-28-2001, 09:19 PM   #108
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Why, I'm just downright SPIFFY this evening. I just installed Windows XP Prof on my system and I'm playing with it...it's un-freaking-believable!!

XP is AWESOME isn't it? I've been using it for a month now and it hasn't crashed ONCE. That's right, not ONCE. WIN 98 crashes every so often. WIN ME crashes alla duh time, but XP just trucks on.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-28-2001, 09:21 PM   #109
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
eek! more of the fluffy things invade! back, you satan-spawn, lest i turn you into pink elephants with my ramrod!

LOL ramrod eh? Need a loin cloth? Think I got a spare one, albeit it has a sash LOL

Old 09-28-2001, 09:22 PM   #110
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Quote:

XP is AWESOME isn't it? I've been using it for a month now and it hasn't crashed ONCE. That's right, not ONCE. WIN 98 crashes every so often. WIN ME crashes alla duh time, but XP just trucks on.

Yuppers, I agree on all counts. This is an amazing OS. I hated ME with a passion, but it came on my Dell. Since installing XP, I think I came on my Dell!!! Err..well, umm...never mind!

------------------
I AM the bard eternal