Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2001, 08:43 PM   #1
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go to the toad village and kill everyone there for some cheap and easy EXP points. Just wanted to through this out to see what some of you more experienced players think (this is the first RPG, computer or otherwise that I've played). I've completed the quest for the warrior's guild and killed Scabban's evil, do I have further need of the toad village later in the game?
tupilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 10:18 PM   #2
Moni

If you have gotten Shinwiki's spear, than you have no further use for him or the other toads there.
Do, however leave Mekdawa alive as you will need him to complete any priest's guild quests for priests, paladins & any other role who can cast spirit spells & become a member of the guild.
: )
Moni

Happy Gigging!
Old 01-15-2001, 10:36 PM   #3
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Moni,

I just did a "practice run" just to see what would happen. I however killed Mekdawa. Next time I will go strait to the village and wipe it out, sparing Mekdawa his life. For others out there who are interested, you gain about 2000 EXP points by killing al the toad people, gaurds & Shinwiki. Happy hunting .

Tupilak
Old 01-15-2001, 10:37 PM   #4
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Moni,

I just did a "practice run" just to see what would happen. I however killed Mekdawa. Next time I will go strait to the village and wipe it out, sparing Mekdawa his life. For others out there who are interested, you gain about 2000 EXP points by killing al the toad people, gaurds & Shinwiki. Happy hunting .

Tupilak