Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2006, 05:47 PM   #71
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I have to go to a play for my class. I am thinking about seeing "A Christmas Carol" on the 21st, but the "West Side Story" is showing in January.

Which one should I go to?

Note: I have to write an 1800 word paper on it.
A christmas carol. It's a better story and has more to write about, and you can sing one too!
(How do you sing a west side story?)

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #72
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
quote:
Okay...who wants a lapdance ?
On the condition that you'll wear a chocolate-smeared thong...I might be interested. [/QUOTE]Excuse me for not being specific enough, you raging gay moderator you.....my offer was for IW females only.

And no i don't do chocolate, people expect me to give a healthy example, so interested people will have to settle with wet selerie, wet noodles, large chunks of wet iceberg salade, and occasionally an airforce uniform.

What the hell do you think i am, some cheap hoochie ?
[/QUOTE]I thought this was the thread where we talk about you really being a girl and pretending to be the IW community drunk. My mistake.
[/QUOTE]If my memory hasn't deserted me, we already had such a confession, somewhere back in 2002 or something. And as much as i like to please you, i'm sorry to inform you that i am truly a guy, and i refuse to have any form of relationship with you, even though you have quite attractive knees for a guy.

Sorry buddy, i'm still the forum drunk. I'd very much like to be the forum thinktank and troubleshooter, but i'm weak, i can't resist the call of the mighty fridge.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #73
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gee Johnny, you are so harsh! No wonder you are single. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I mean, first you reject but at the same time compliment the knees. Then you use lame excuses like being the forum drunk. Then you try to escape by changing the subject, i.e., how you'd prefer to be the forum thinktank and troubleshooter. Then you take the "it's not you, it's me" route with the I'm weak routine. Then you end it by making no sense at all, perhaps trying to do the "I may have ADD so best you leave me alone" route with your mentioning some weird call from your refrigerator.

Sheesh, what a tease you turned out to be! Lapdance indeed! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:24 PM   #74
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
1800 words? thats not a paper - thats a freakin memo!

at 1800 words i would say dont bother seeing either - make some crap up, you dont have enough words to get to anything important anyway!
Old 12-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #75
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gee Johnny, you are so harsh! No wonder you are single. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I mean, first you reject but at the same time compliment the knees. Then you use lame excuses like being the forum drunk. Then you try to escape by changing the subject, i.e., how you'd prefer to be the forum thinktank and troubleshooter. Then you take the "it's not you, it's me" route with the I'm weak routine. Then you end it by making no sense at all, perhaps trying to do the "I may have ADD so best you leave me alone" route with your mentioning some weird call from your refrigerator.

Sheesh, what a tease you turned out to be! Lapdance indeed! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Well, in all honesty...ever since you turned down my perfectly acceptable marriage proposal, i haven't been myself really. Í once was a confident fierce goody two shoes sort of knight, now i'm a chaotic neutral barfly who weares his pants backwards and a bra on top of his head. You can't hurt me anymore, because you already destroyed me.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:55 PM   #76
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Strawberries are a multicarpic fruit but Texas is the leading producer of onions in the world.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:57 AM   #77
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Captain Pugwash was the greatest pirate ever.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:20 AM   #78
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Well, in all honesty...ever since you turned down my perfectly acceptable marriage proposal, i haven't been myself really. Í once was a confident fierce goody two shoes sort of knight, now i'm a chaotic neutral barfly who weares his pants backwards and a bra on top of his head. You can't hurt me anymore, because you already destroyed me. [/QUOTE]Ah, the dreaded Bra of Opposite Alignment.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:38 AM   #79
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You guys know that pic was not really me, right? I googled it. My legs are not quite that bad. I wonder if I should have a poll to see how many people thought that was me,,,
Old 12-16-2006, 10:58 AM   #80
Jorath Calar
Harper

If the police never find it, is it still a clue?
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote