Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I live in constant fear. I look behind me at every oppurtunity. Why, you may ask? Because of my 6 year old cousin, and his fascination with NERF dart guns, and subsequent obsession with shooting me.

Suffice to say, last year he got the NERF Rocket Launcher, and let me tell you, that thing really hurts. The "Rocket" is, most likely, at least the size of your forearm. What's worse, it's accurate up to 16+ feet, and hte more you pump it, the harder it shoots.

But this year; oh this year. Just recently came out the NERF Sniper Rifle... Accurate to 35ft. I know that my grandparents are going to have a field-day with this chrismas and give it to him.

This christmas is not going to be fun. Well it is, just a bit more painful than usual...

Now that that's out of the way, any of you have presents to fear?
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:30 PM   #2
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

Aaaaww! How cute!
Old 11-28-2006, 09:00 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ask for a personal trampoline for Christmas and use it as a shield LOL. Back at ya!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:46 PM   #4
Havock
Dungeon Master

It will be ok. Its only nerf. You need to worry when they buy the little blighter a paint ball gun. Now those HURT!!

http://www.myspace.com/measuredingrey
Havock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:49 PM   #5
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Treat yourself to a Super Soaker & shoot back...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:13 PM   #6
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ask for a personal trampoline for Christmas and use it as a shield LOL. Back at ya!
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Nice.

I can think of easier ways to prevent little cousins from causing pain though. [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 PM   #7
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

What's worse is, he was over for dinner tonight, and found my old NERF Chaingun. Not good.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm.... you may need to do a pre-emptive strike. Get yourself more advanced weaponry, hit him first, and hit him often. Don't stop until he's been nerfed into submission.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:27 PM   #9
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I find that at that age they can't shoot you if you hold them upside down by their ankles.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:04 PM   #10
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I have a fear of Happy Apples with smiley faces that bob in the tub. They are round, and red, and one hit me in the head. I have not seen one in a long time, they probaly took them off the market for being to dangerous. They make NERF look like cotton when being flug at your head.

When my sister was a toddler, and I was about 6 or 7 my mother decided we should share a bath together. While my mother wasn't looking my sister picked up that hard heavy happy apple a threw it at my head. Boy did that hurt. My mother didn't realize what happened until I told her. She said don't be so silly, than after examinine the apple laughed and said they are pretty hard I guess that would have hurt.

Come to mention it I seem to have a tendency to have my ass kicked by Toddlers alot.

[ 11-29-2006, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote