Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 05:13 PM   #1
ingulf the mad

Hail,

Can kingaxx the Demi be killed?, i tried to kill( killed the kingaxx liche ) him before i went to the asylum, he turned into the demi and killed me with 1 blow )

The kiss of Death, i read on one if these posts that when u go and kill Bodhi she supposed to kill jaheria, i have tried to get this to happen several times, with and without jaheria wearing the keepsake. Or is it because i slept with the drow? and jaheria
still not forgiven me?

on the way back from the underdark, i was accosted by a harper telling me to go to the stronghold for the second time ( jaherias on trial ), jaheria says she will think about going. When i got back to town, the strong hold ( i assunme he means the 1 in the dock area ) is empty!!!

thanks

Old 02-05-2001, 05:24 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
1) Demi lich can be killed, you need +4 or better weapons for the job (and hopefully you have characters who can "enrage"...aka berserker), his attack is the imprisonment spell. Others on the board have suggested casting protection of magic (school of Abjuration) on your fighters who will go toe-to-toe with the lich to aviod the spell. Suyray, falsedawn, protection from undead also helps.
2) Bodhi will only "turn" the NPC who you have romance with at chapter 6 (ie. final confrontation), this will only occur if the romance has gone "far" enough.
3) There will only be occupance in the Harper hold when Jaheria actually leaves your party and turn herself in. I am assuming that Jaheria is still in your party when you decide to pay the Harpers another visit.