Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2003, 11:53 AM   #1
quietman1920

[spoiler...stop reading if you don't want to know]

I have searched Nalia's family keep from Top to Bottom. I've opened every opening (including setting off the Party-Killer Golems). The best I can find is 3 heads: Cold, Fire, Acid. But there's no handle to attach them too! Now, there Has to be a handle...I just Know it. The only thing I didn't do was set out the dog stew before killing the Umber Hulks. What did I miss?
Old 04-29-2003, 11:56 AM   #2
daan
Silver Dragon

Not a darn thing ... there is no handle [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Remember that room you found Nalia's servant in ? The one who told you about the dog-stew ? There's a secret door in that room,.. which will eventually lead to a forge [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2003, 11:56 AM   #3
Cannibal Monkey
The Magister

SPOILER:
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
You know the furnace thing on the way to the lion statue where you got the first head?

Thats it. There is no handle item: you just get one person with all 3 heads (or less) and use it, and it attaches all the heads you have to the handle for you. Easy.

[ 04-29-2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Cannibal Monkey ]
Old 04-29-2003, 12:16 PM   #4
sorab
Dungeon Master

that thing with the forge took a long time to figure it out.
and with all the 3 heads cromwell wouldn't fix it.
now you got your answer from the guys above.use the forge three times and there you have your bran new flail +3 with some special abilities.its my favorite
Old 04-30-2003, 09:54 AM   #5
Wumpspawner
Manshoon

When you use the forge, it'll attach all the heads you posess at once. SO if you already have all three, you'll only have to use it once. And it IS a sweet toy. Ironically, it's the perfect troll-slayer.