Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2003, 07:15 AM   #1
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just noticed I am a Red Dragon! Very cool. I checked the list of avatars and it says I will be a White Dragon next. My question is, some of the pictures in the explanation box for each avatar has changed. Is White Dragon still jusgt the stars or not? And are you, Z, going to update the list? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 07:19 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Dude, do you mind not breathing in my face ?
Old 05-15-2003, 07:25 AM   #3
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Dude, do you mind not breathing in my face ?
It was Rupert, I swear! He got a hold of my avatar, and yes, he will be punished severly. Sorry for that... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 07:27 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

let this Apophis avatar STARE you to death.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:31 AM   #5
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Just noticed I am a Red Dragon! Very cool. I checked the list of avatars and it says I will be a White Dragon next. My question is, some of the pictures in the explanation box for each avatar has changed. Is White Dragon still jusgt the stars or not? And are you, Z, going to update the list? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Your should be a Silver Dragon next K. *points at his avatar*
Old 05-15-2003, 07:33 AM   #6
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Your should be a Silver Dragon next K. *points at his avatar* [/QUOTE] Yes yes, thats what I meant "silver"
Old 05-15-2003, 08:46 AM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Yeah, I'll update it soon! I'm finishing up the Ironworks Website design right now. (GOD it's huge!!!!)

Converting over 500+ pages of html to the new design is crazy! I've been working on this since 2002! [img]smile.gif[/img] It FINALLY nearing completion!