Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2004, 05:56 AM   #171
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Well I could have roasted him with a weave of fire, but I think they would have locked me up in an institution. It would also be very un-Aes Sedai-ish of me. I think I'm just happy giving him indignant stares when he tells me to do work. Fool of a man.

The Light illumine thee also, So So. And may you dance the spears with the grace and agility of a cat.

Moiraine Sedai
Old 05-27-2004, 09:06 AM   #172
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*opens a gateway from the wilderness and accidentally slices a table in half*

Sorry bout the damage Barkeep...*leaves a bag of Tar Valon silver* That should pay for the damages...

Barkeep!...another round of Blood for this Vamp, and I have a barrel of Lily Essence for Greyem when he returns to this establishment...

Aye sorry Aes Sedai I meant no disrespect....May the Light illumine thee....In my hurry I had forgotten the words....

I had also forgotten....you cannot kill unless he was a creature of the Dark One...

May you find water and shade, Aes Sedai...a round on me in respect for your work for the Light while you're here tho...

[ 05-27-2004, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 05-27-2004, 10:15 AM   #173
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*Looks around, shakes head* Ya go away for a couple of days, and the place just falls apart...

*scoops up the Tar Valon silver* Well, this will help put it to rights.

*Looks at all the drink orders* Man, I think we need some serving staff in here!

*posts a notice on the wall* Wanted: Wait staff to fill drink and food orders and take care of patrons. Nice pay, excellent benefits, and free salad dressing

*starts filling all the drink orders, muttering and mumbling furiously* Blood of the Lily... two times... decaf mana max... mana max with juice... *grumble*
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 05:47 PM   #174
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*Thunder rumbles and lightning flashes as a gateway opens from thin air in the Boogre Bar Lightning hits a nearby chair and begins to flame....Out of nowhere water appears to extinguish the fire*

Hmmm...I'm starting to get a hang of this entrance thing....A thousand apologies for the damage Barkeep...*leaves another bag of Tar Valon silver at the bar* Hope that clears up any bad feelings...

*Looks at the notice*....Hmmm...serving staff needed? This can't be too different from being a bus boy at a Chinese restaurant....*slips his application under the heavy bag of silver*...I await your answer barkeep!

*sips his Blood of Lily quietly in his corner...*
Old 06-05-2004, 02:45 PM   #175
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Silence... nothing but silence...
Old 06-07-2004, 12:47 AM   #176
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh gather rounds friends, drunks and others! Let me buy you all a drink. Blood of the Lilly for me please bar keep, and one for SoSo I belive. Will you join us bsftcs, or will you have a Mana Max perhaps. Whatever they choose barkeep, and one for yourself, and here is a little something for you *Greyem slides a rare scroll of "Brew Booster" across the bar*
A happy adventurer am I. I have now made it to the magnificent town of Brimloch Roon. The Mavin is mine *lets out a loud maniacil laugh*.
Cet will soon feel my wrath.

Drink up good friends, live every day like it is your last....because one day you will be right.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:09 PM   #177
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

[img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]
I forgot how much I hate Temple Guardians..
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:31 PM   #178
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nanobyte, I have yet to come across these "Temple Guardians" where do they dwell? Why do you hate them so? Partake of a drink and tell me.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:28 AM   #179
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

They reside within Anephas's Shrine.
I guess it depends on your difficulty setting and spawn frequency (both of which I have set at high).

I hate them because they're so hard to beat. And because they keep popping up everywhere. But, they do provide a good XP bonus, so I guess it all evens out.

Oh, and I'll just have a glass of water (why are there things floating..). Nevermind, I think I'll go without.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 11:06 PM   #180
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, well, well... another adventurer makes his way across the Gael Serran. Congrats, Greyem... here's your Blood of the Lily. And one for SoSo... and a decaf Mana Max for bsftcs... and... let's see... *casts a purify spell* a clean water for Nanobyte.

Temple Guardians are a lot of XP, and they can take forever to kill (unless you *storm them). What I dislike about them (or perhaps I'm thinking of the Stone Guardians later on) is that your weapons tend to take a lot... and I mean A LOT... of damage. I usually repair after every encounter.

But they are certainly worth a lot of XP...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote