Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 03:39 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Do any people on this forum ever fight their own people against each other?

Like, try their best with all of there characters to wipe the other one out? I always found this a good way to find the strongest mage/cleric/fighter etc to pick for my party!

Tell Me If You Do!

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 03:45 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

No, I have to say that I never did that really.Only when I was really bored,and wanted to see who was the strongest.

On this kinda note,does anyone know of any ONLINE Baldurs Gate servers where we can play?

------------------
Neither Darkness Nor Light,Good nor Evil Will Prevail.

Only Lavindathar.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 03:57 PM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Errrr, thats what I meant.. apart from the bored bit! to see who is the strongest!

So does anyone?

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 04:38 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah, I did this twice before, though it was not on BGI. The first time was in Icewind Dale, where I was stuck in my progression because of a bug in the game, so I had nothing to do but set around all day. I decided to go play with some of the locals. After a while of terrorizing, I set off an area effect spell, and had one of my PCs a little too close. She got hit by it, and then the war began! I decided on teams, and let them duke it out, 3 to 3. It was interesting. I mixed and matched teams up every so often, and just sat back and watched.
My next time was an instance in BGII, when I wanted to use a special ability that my PC had just gained...(I do not want to post spoilers), and took my team to the Copper Corenet. I posted all of my PCs in stratigic positions around the large room, also taking in account the commoners and others that were in there. I let loose the green flag, and the party was on. I shall not mention much of the outcome, although I will say that it was a bloody mess after I was through.

------------------

Larry,
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote