Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2001, 01:53 PM   #1
Entreri
Manshoon

What is the most bizarre Bug you ever experience?

I had a bug I discover after the celestial fury battle, but I don't know since when it happen, I dual my assassin (L8) to fighter, and after that, when my fighter gain level 9. where the thief attributes are back, My fighter pass to 4 slots quick weapon to 2, but the slot 3 and 4 has 10 throwing daggers that just disepear. But, when I wanted to dual weapon in each hand, I could'nt do it cause they say can't equip off hand when missile weapons equiped. But I did not equipe missile weapons at all. i wanted to hack it with shadowGate and I saw that the 3 and 4 quick weapon slot that I do not have since my first class is ON, that I had the throwing daggers that were disepeared. It was in memory but not visible and usable but because of that, I could not dual weapon. Of course, I deleted these weapons in the quick slots.

What your's ???

------------------
Maybe it's because I hate drows more than I hate Humans - Jarlaxle to Entreri
Old 03-20-2001, 01:56 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Warning.....SPOILER ahead: (read on if you have read chapter 6)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Harpell keeps on reappearing after I "accidentally" killed Drizzt during Bodhi's final confrontation, and no, I DID NOT pick up Drizzt's item (maybe that was a bad choice)....he has nothing to say.....he does not attack.....he cannot be killed......he keeps reappear on EVERY single map......I CANNOT rest.......I CANNOT sleep...... ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-20-2001, 02:01 PM   #3
Entreri
Manshoon

They Made Harpell (Harkle ?? ) incincible to make sure you don't do the same fate to Drizzt in BG1, I killed him, took an hour!! , And Harpell Talk to me and took all the stuff without a fight and disapeared. You cannot have the hero's stuff in the game without cheat.

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 02:04 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No, but the problem is...I DID NOT have Drizzt's items back then. To avoid complications, all the rest of my future games I did not ask Drizzt to help.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-20-2001, 02:06 PM   #5
Entreri
Manshoon

Ok. I readed again and must say, it is a good f... bug. haha! Just don't kill the drow ! How did you accidentaly killed him ?

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 02:12 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Well.....Minsc sort of got...errrr......confused........

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-20-2001, 02:12 PM   #7
Evil Jake

I was hunting down minor baddies in the graveyard when Bodie showed up after a kill. I was in one of those pissant crypts and agreed to join her. She gives me her song and dance...says I can relax in her digs and then when I go to the her entrance. ( I've played through several times )

She Locks Me Out!!!!!!

Doors closed. No Bodie. Reload.

Old 03-20-2001, 04:38 PM   #8
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I got 2 bugs.

1. Did Nalia's quest without her. Then after I finished the quest she joined my team. I talked to her and she said to excuse her Aunt. I talked her again and she acted like she was talking to the troll and started to cry. I now have a Nalia's Keep entry in my To Do Quests even though its done.

2. A little kid came up to me and told Misc about the Umar Hill murders after I hald solved then. I now have a solve the Umar Hill murders in my To Do Quests. Again nothing can be done with this.
Old 03-20-2001, 06:36 PM   #9
sylent
Emerald Dragon

One of the biggest, and only bugs I have encountered, was in the bridge district, on the first floor of the tanners house...
***Spoiler***
I was in the first room, and I apporached him, and said something like "Why are you out of business?"... one thing led to another, and eventually I unmasked him as a killer of sorts, and got myself a nice jiocy 20,000 exp.
But some of my friendly party members had blocked his exit, and he couldn't escape. So, I clicked on him again, repeated the process, and got another 20,000exp...
I was able to do this a further 11 times, but by then I started to feel like a real cheater, so I quit it... I did manage to get just about every guy in my party to lvl-up though!

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 07:01 PM   #10
Archaon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well this isnt really a big bug but in my im only on my second time playing through now so i might not have found very many.

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

when you go to darnise keep and talk to the guard at the palisade south of the keep. after you talk he gives you 20 fire arrows. keep initiating dialog and he'll keep giving you fire arrows. everytime. however you cant just click on him and choose nothing to say. you have to go throughg one of the dialogs. i.e pick option 1 or 2..not 3 then click really fast trhough it and he'll give you more arrows.

------------------
Master Of Sorcery... Slave To Darkness