Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #11
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Stratos:
That settles it then, I'm gonna play a spellcaster in HotU.

I wonder if Monks gonna get these robes as well. It might look a bit strange when you do the different fighting moves.
I doubt monks get them officially although that does not rule out a different kind of robe with more of a 'fighter-friendly' appearance, eh? Thing is, if they take the lazy way out (which they probably will) it will be simply another selective appearance on the armor category. This way you could choose a robe for any character if you wanted. It would be like dexer armor weighing 1.0.

[ 11-16-2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 11-17-2003, 09:06 AM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Looks totally awesome! 10 times better than the SoU addon.

Skies are cool, but I don't see many people using the 'over the shoulder' camera much--it sounds like it'd be hard to navigate with... And that is the only way to see the skies. BUT, setting up cut-scenes showing off the sky would be VERY cool. I hope they add a wizard to set up camera movements for cut-scenes. Those are VERY hard.

Thanks for the screens! Also, check out www.ironworksgaming.com and read the IGN preview and see some other stuff. (Tons of new heads, ect..)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 04:36 PM   #13
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

WOOT! That looks just great! Nice screenies too! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 10:47 AM   #14
dominions
Elminster

Excellent! I've been looking for decent robes for ages! I hope the colours can be changed; I'm trying to do the white, red, and black robes for Krynish wizards.
[img]\"http://www.shalewyn.com/Images/KrynnWhiteDragon1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Hah!\", thought the white dragon. \"A wand of Ice Storm will never harm me!\"<br />He never did figure out that he was in a CRPG...
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 12:41 AM   #15
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

There is a movie out where you can see the new robes and skies in action. The game now looks more like Morrowind to me - which is good since I loved how Morrowind looked just didn't like the clunky engine. http://media.pc.ign.com/media/569/569720/vids_1.html#

Oh and it looks like the skies will be available in all camera angles too .

[ 11-29-2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]