Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2003, 08:05 AM   #1
JizzMopper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The other day a friend of mine asked me if you can make a god, like say Cyric, into a playable character. And If you can make his stats over 50 without pooching him royally. I told him that every time I put one of my characters STR over 50 he was encumbered and he slowed waaaay down.
But yesterday I was on a site where there was a buncha characters you could download (neverwinter vault maybe?) and there was this guy that made Thor. In the character description he said he had the STR set at 200. Anyone know how he did it? Me and my buddy wanna make a series of characters based on these books we read and a couple of the toughies had a super high STR. Also I've never tried to put any stat over 50. Will they all screw up the character? Like if I put his INT up over 50 will he be dumb as a turnip or will he be able to play 25 simultanious games of chess and win? You'd think that if the STR over 50 made him encumbered and slow that an INT over 50 would make him slow and mentally encumbered.
JizzMopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 02:06 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It can be done by jacking a characters stats. Your character becomes illegit then however thus rejecting you from legit servers. For a god, I'd use DM mode since DM's are invulnerable, can teleport at will, possess creatures etc. I remember when I dmed my STR was 200.

[ 12-07-2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:12 PM   #3
JizzMopper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

We were gonna set up some characters from comic books just to screw around with them. The DM mode sounds cool but I could never get the teleport to work anyways. We have the portraits and a way to get them armor so they look real close on the screen too. It's just that we've both played the game to death and are lookin for something to make it fun again. When we play online we play legit but single player or LAN we like to just screw around.
We also wanted a way to make the characters as close as we could to what they were supposed to be so we can make em fight each other. Anyone remember the amalgum comics where they had the DC boys and girls fight the marvel ones?
JizzMopper is offline   Reply With Quote