Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2002, 11:13 PM   #11
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Talking about Annah... I once tryed to imported her ingame avatar in other Infinity Engine game, but the animations where so strangly made in Planescape that I was not able.

It would be cool if someone ever was able to doit.
Old 12-03-2002, 03:06 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

And how, Luvian. Annah's is one of the best avatars that I have ever seen. I love how the avatars of all of the NPC's in PST are so distinctive, and are different if they are running and walking! I think the problem is that PST avatars are much bigger than other Infinity engine games such as BGII and IWD II.
Old 12-03-2002, 06:28 PM   #13
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

That's a little problem, but it's just a little one.

Planescape characters's animation are in different files. One for running, one for walking, one for fighting with an axe, one for fighting with a dagger... Those are all different files. While regular enfinity game have all the animations saved as one file. The biggest problem is finding all the animations for Annah in the game files, and then changing them to a regular animation file.