Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2003, 02:19 PM   #91
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
*Looks at his coffee suspiciously, then sniffs the air* What is going on, mere persiflage or are you two substance abusing again? *Smiles at the thought of Kaltia on a pogo stick with an umbrella.*
Please, please. An artist like myself ( ) has no need for drugs of any form to come up with THESE mental masterpieces!

Did I just say that I mean real life occurences, I didn't make up the assassins, they are real...they're coming...take the red pill, get away from me you...dfgebfbdf

I am username Sigmar, assassins are not real. Was it not a humorous suggestion of mine, laugh laugh. I now have to go on a long permanent holiday, farewell.

They're gone now,Ha the jokes on them they just paralysed the lower part of my body, fools. Wait...the pain's setting in, oh dear

"Oh....you're so DAFT!
Do you, or do you not, have a pogostick? Or a bmx? Skateboard? Tambourine? Fifth-hand drumkit? Broken Ford Fiesta? A small dead dog? A fifty pound note? (you may wish to take the serial number off so the bank can give you equal money back).
Now, collect these items together, plus one of the assassins, place them in a wardrobe with an angry catapillar (do you know how hard it is MAKING catapillars angry???) shut the door, attract a bolt of lightning to the closet, and voila! Nothing's changed!
Except the sausages. Oooh, yes, the sausages.... "

That last part, the sausages, I remember reading that in one of Terry Pratchetts books, Foul old ron was it?

Anyway in regards to the rest of your post.

No, no, no, no, if the price was right, no, no ,no.

As for the angry catapillars...they may be hard to get angry but I double dare you to get ladybird angry, it'll take you a year at the very least and it involves a lot of Woddy Allen and Steven Segal movies.

I hate to say it K but I think I've got a bit too carried away with the spam, I've gotta stick to the cafe rules and all. So lets steer (salvage) this conversation back on track.

Johnny I assume it must be a slow point in the day in terms of member traffic, probably cause it's a Sunday and all.

[ 03-30-2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 03-30-2003, 03:12 PM   #92
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mornin! I need some coffee! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 03:29 PM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attalus, that's the pervasive scent of excess SPAM you might be smelling.

I'm back from Church, had lunch a nap, watched my sweetie put together the roast for dinner and now we're working on our forum's avatars and browsing the web.

How's everyone else spending the day? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 03:45 PM   #94
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Now aviliable in deodrant and room freshner forms, embrace the fragrance [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry about the spam Cloudbringer, it's just Chatroom withdrawel you know, it just grabs hold of me I tell you!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:46 PM   #95
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Quote:

Now aviliable in deodrant and room freshner forms, embrace the fragrance [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry about the spam Cloudbringer, it's just Chatroom withdrawel you know, it just grabs hold of me I tell you!
[/QUOTE]Yeah, speaking of which, get MSN in the mean-time you lazy...lazy...lazy....Gibraltan?
Um...it worked in my head, okay?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:57 PM   #96
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Quote:

[/QUOTE]Yeah, speaking of which, get MSN in the mean-time you lazy...lazy...lazy....Gibraltan?
Um...it worked in my head, okay?
[/QUOTE]Who you calling lazy you Englander [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm doing my ICT coursework right now

As for MSN, if I sign up now I'll be too addicted to the web to do anything (its bad enough balancing my social life, studying and web time as it is ).

I'll join after my GCSEs, for the benifit of my sanity and my moms phone bill (I still have dial up you see )
Old 03-30-2003, 04:15 PM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

deodorant room frehsener! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Bad bad bad one, sig! LOL
No worries, I hope Z gets us a chat room soon!

Got to go look for a smiley mod to fix things at our forums, my sweetie's getting restless with all the smileys he's got but can't get activated!

MMMM, we've got lasagna cooking for tomorrow, and boy it smells good!
Old 03-30-2003, 04:22 PM   #98
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You going to send some lasagna my way Cloudster? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Good mornin!
Old 03-30-2003, 04:29 PM   #99
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

*sniffs again* You're right, Cloudy, it is [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] Boy, it is bright and pretty, today. Got some chores done and wrote some more on my current story. Galadria won't make lasagna or anything else with pasta in it. She is Low-carb Girl. We are goinmg to eat Mexican, tonight, fajitas.
Old 03-30-2003, 07:30 PM   #100
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Ugh.... Work finally finished. See you tomorrow all. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]