Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
8Ball
Dungeon Master

Ok...for about two or three days now I've been trying to post this small little insignificant thing BUT IT DOESNT WORK! It worked when I did my testing post..and I WAS HAPPY! So I went to edit/delete it so I could write what I WANTED to post (this!!!!!!! but IT GAVE ME THE ERRORS AGAIN!)
Then I went to test it again by replying to my original post to explain myself..AND IT WORKED! BUT IT WOULDN'T WORK WHEN I TRIED TO REPOST!

HERE WE GO:
SPOILER..sorta?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

I screwed up my Aerie romance by doin the bad thing with her and now I'm wondering if I can hook up with any other females in the game?

Also...Jaheira won't SHUT THE HELL UP after I rescue her from Harper Hold (after she leaves my party with a note in the wind)
she keeps asking the same damn annoying dialogue about going to the Tethyr forests! SHUT UP, FOR GODS SAKE! JUST SHUT UP!

------------------
Does it please you to opress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile upon the schemes of the wicked? Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees? Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...
Old 06-28-2001, 03:33 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I'm working my way through the females in the game. You need to dump Aerie if you done the deed. You may still be able to get in Jaheiras panties if yer lucky, buy her a locket from the vendor in the slums and she might be happy. The Drow woman is very forthcoming and Jaheira will put up with you sleeping with her. Once youve done them two, dump em then pick up sticky Viccy from the Gov district.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-28-2001, 07:24 PM   #3
Fulant
Dungeon Master

I have said before an I will say is again Jaheria is a %$&^# and a &%$#@ old *&(^%$# (*^% and BOO says she is a *&$%^&# ^*$!@ and that I should have let her rot in the &^#@!#& cell. And I Swear on my Imortal soul the next time we meet i will rip out her &*^%$# heart and use it a football. And BOO says dont' forget to say that her husband was a *&^%$ !!! I must apologize some time BOO gets carried away!
Old 06-28-2001, 07:29 PM   #4
bygones01
Dungeon Master

too bad you can't hook up with nalia cause i have something "for the needy..."
Old 06-28-2001, 07:51 PM   #5
Fulant
Dungeon Master

Great post bygone
Old 06-28-2001, 09:43 PM   #6
Vanyel
Dungeon Master

So you who CAN you hook up with? I'm trying with the driud ( but don't want to ) cuz I lost ariae in the start. Viccy maybe, I want to take her into the underdark with me and see what happens to here there...

"something for the needy . . . that was great!

------------------
Count The Shells,
Suck-A-Duck!

~General of the Dark Overlord's Army of Darkness~