Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2001, 08:50 PM   #1
Talos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok - found the writ after hours of wandering about the woods LOL Funny thing is - I can't place it in the drawer. I tried use and give on different characters but the message I get is "The ?Scroll? didn't do anything." or "something is needed." How do I get the blasted drawer to take the writ? Throw it? Drop it? What?????? I'm lost....

Talos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 08:58 PM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

Talos,
when you are using the Writ on the opened drawler it doesn't do anything? Quite strange! Who does use the Writ - the same character that has been asked to show the permission by the Stout clerc (or whoever he is)?

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 09:16 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well Talos, Hmmmmm. . . . Did you talk to the guard? Make certain the person with the writ is giving or using it? Of course this would HAVE to be, wouldn't it?! That was silly on my part. I know people have had touble with this before. It was once a problem that the patch was suggested to fix. I searched some threads and bumped one up on problems with the writ. You can search for "writ" threads and read some, there may be an answer there that I missed. Perhaps when you go back, it will work for you. I hope so anyway. Let us know how you solve this problem. Sorry not more helpful. Good luck.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 09:16 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you sure you are using the correct ?scroll? - if you have more than one of those funny looking scrolls, you just might be using the wrong one.

You should just be able to USE it on the drawer.
If you continue to have problems with this - email me a ZIPPED copy of your gamexx.sav and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 09:39 PM   #5
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Stouts love to drink.BOOGER BREW is the answer,get as many as you want,no foolin around.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.
..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 06-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 06-09-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 10:17 PM   #6
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Try Giving it instead of using it. Or ID it first.

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote