Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 07:02 PM   #21
Sylent

I have to post from school sometimes, so that makes things a little difficult...
oh well, we all make an effort.

Old 02-20-2001, 07:03 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

And with so many posts being made it's often easy to overlook a thread or an answer, especially with us all posting at different times. And I will admit that sometimes I forget which threads I was following if I don't look at something for a day or two. Draconia, if you're out there, please let us know you've at least seen our messages? We hate the idea of you going off and feeling bad about your time here. If you need a break, we understand that, just don't feel driven off!

Cloudy, feeling sad
Old 02-21-2001, 01:37 AM   #23
draconia

Thanks everyone. You are all very sweet. I do want all of you to know that I do not want all of the attention on me or even to be noticed all of the time. The last few times I have replied to stuff and I have directed it to someone, they didn't reply to what I wrote. That is what got me feeling a little sad. I come in here everyday, several times a day and read what is going on. I love coming here. I just seen what I wrote go without any replies, it just made me feel a little left out.
Sylent- Thank you for your kind words. I will keep smiling.

Moiraine- Thank you for the email. I would never of came back here and posted anything if you hadn't sent me that email. Thank you for letting me know how some of the people here felt about me leaving.

Wolfgir-Thank you. Howl away I cry wolf

Melusine- Thank you. It is not because I don't feel important as I explained above. Please don't think of me as a selfish person.

Sir Taliesin-Thank you. We can work on that Spanish together. Remember mine is a little rusty.

Memnoch- Thank you. I am glad that you find the Bookcliff mountains so interesting. I am trying to find out more about them. I am planning a hike in a couple of years so I am trying to get in shape. I need to be in tip top shape to climb those mountains. I do plan on taking some more pictures of them, a little closer ones, and I will email them to you.

bilgis- Thank you. I have reconsidered. But please don't think that I just want to be noticed all of the time. That isn't why I thought of leaving.

Cloudbringer- Thank you. The collections hasn't had anything new added. I have 3 dragons to paint and no time at the moment. I just remembered, I did have a new dragon added, it was a shocker how I got. My mother-n-law got it for me as a just because she saw it and she wanted to get it for me. I still have a hard time believing it and the dragon is sitting here on my desk.

Yorick- Thank you so much for your kind words. You have been so kind to me and have always replied when I have written a post to you. After reading what you and everyone else has written, how can I leave. I do promise to reply to more post and if no one replies to me when I write something directly to them, I will not feel this way again. I will take your advice and keep replying. As you did call me your sister on another thread, My brother Yorick, I will not leave. Can I tell my kids that they have a new uncle??

Lady Zekke- Thank you. I don't know what to say but when you put it that way, I will stay. I will try and get in the conversations more and try not to feel the way I did. I am always busy, with 3 kids, busy is my middle name. But I always make time to come here. I love it here. It is my get away.

BTW, Memnoch, you busy man you, and I thought I was busy.

Thank you for making me feel better. I will stay and try to get more involved in the topics, off or on. Living where I do and having no friends, it is hard for me not to feel the way I did. My husband is gone 5 days a week. This is a place that I come very often to get my mind off of things. All of you are great. Take care everyone and have a good night and for those of you in a different time zone, have a good day.

Old 02-21-2001, 01:56 AM   #24
Tobbin_OHF

Well, we are just glad that you decided to come back. I'm glad that you got the message. It just wouldn't be the same without you. We've somewhat grown into a family now and if you had left, it would have been like saying goodbye to a sister. Welcome back.

Old 02-21-2001, 02:14 AM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

So glad to have you back, Silverywing!! (Silverywing is the female dragon in the book Evermeet).

Just remember - we're all here for each other!!! A lot of times, because the front page is so small, when people post topics (this could be a small side effect of the offtopic thing) the topic could freefall quite quickly. Don't be afraid to bump. That's what i do when people don't answer me. Also sometimes people aren't able to check sometimes, for example I've only been able to check the board at odd times this week because I've gone into a form of voluntary slavery here at work but just keep bumping!!!

PS You don't have no friends - we're all here for you!

Good to know you're smiling again.
Old 02-21-2001, 04:06 AM   #26
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Draconia,
I am so glad you came back !

Don't thank me for the mail, it was Yorick's idea, there is a crack in the wall where I repeatedly bumped my head on it for not having thought of it myself, but still.
Old 02-21-2001, 04:39 AM   #27
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Did i hear anyone cry wolf??? *sniffs the air, raises ears* Hooooooooowwwllll! *joy* finally!
Draconia you say you have been ignored eh? Well when you feel alone, think about something warm at your feet, something that is there, relentlessly trying to tickle your feets, when you look down you wont find nything but everytime hear me howl with you! hehe.. You did cry wolf..
Old 02-21-2001, 06:32 AM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Draconia! Wow, LOOOONG post! I love it! As for your special dragon, that's pretty nice! A reminder that sometimes we don't really know what other people are thinking and often it's GOOD! Welcome back, Draconia!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-21-2001, 07:52 AM   #29
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome Back Draconia! I'm glad to see you didn't leave us forever!

I apologize sincerely if you thought I meant you were crying for attention. That wasn't what I meant at all! I was sharing what I tell myself when/if my posts aren't responded to. (and I'm not crying for attention either! I'm sorry I wasn't more clear about that.

Anyway, welcome back! I wish I could see that dragon collection of yours.....
Old 02-21-2001, 08:13 AM   #30
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Draconia
i swear i was wondering where you had been.i have missed you and have had only Cloudbringer to pick on,but i have noticed your absence here and didn't realize that you had posted here and have not be replyed to.i was wondering if your husband has been transfered or you got out of that little hell hole of a town(or you had been busy with the movie going on there...you know the one Stephen King is doing...)please reply Dragon Queen(not Takisis,your the Dragon Queen)