Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2001, 01:18 AM   #1
Soul Sinner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i gots a question,, and no im not lost this time hahaha. When i was going through the spire and was in the pool fooling around for 40th time,,, i noticed if u swim to certain sections of the pool where u goto the keeper,, it changes and shows diff rooms, was jsut curious if some of them are hidden rooms, i know one is for the keeper, but on i didnt recognize but found now way too it.
Soul Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:21 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Soul Sinner!

I don't think those are secret rooms. My guess is that they are a minor glitch in the way the engine reveals the map in some areas. Those rooms are probably rooms you can enter quite normally from another area but are close, map wise, to your location when you noticed them so appear to be something different. Just a guess. I never noticed them, but I can't recall anyone ever mentioning them before on this board.

Wyv

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote