Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 04:23 AM   #1
Mohazek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Every time I equip the Vampire Ring from the skull castle (Adrianna) my comp freezes. Anyone else get this and does anyone have a fix or should i sell the f@cker?
Mohazek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 04:44 AM   #2
xenotoca

have you installed the patch as this is supposed to fix this bug
Old 01-08-2001, 04:46 AM   #3
Mohazek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Not yet - I just was flipping thru the posts and I saw that the patch fixes it - BUT - i've seen some other posts about the patch kinda sucking sooooo..... im gonna ask whether its worth it to do the patch
Mohazek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 01:37 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

To patch or not to patch . . . if you do a search under "patch" or "should" or maybe even "the" patch . . . you might find opinions. I played the first time thru w/o using the patch (and of course no ring or vampire). Installed it for my second run thru (intending to be bitten . . . which should I pick the oomphaz [too funny], the whiskah [hm], the dwarf [little short to be going for the neck], or the pixie [I had rather hoped he would be assassin]. Chad says: the whiskah!