Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2001, 05:29 PM   #51
Draconia

I hope you don't mind that I have your story saved on my computer. I thought maybe I could help you with the spelling and stuff as you write it. I love doing this. Is is ok? Have you come up with a title yet? I have been thinking about some. See more questions. hehehe If you want, you can send me your story and I will go thru it for you.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen

[This message has been edited by Draconia (edited 03-13-2001).]
Old 03-13-2001, 05:34 PM   #52
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
I hope you don't mind that I have your story saved on my computer. I thought maybe I could help you with the spelling and stuff as you write it. I love doing this. Is is ok? Have you come up with a title yet? I have been thinking about some. See more questions. hehehe If you want, you can send me your story and I will go thru it for you.

If I mind?
I´m so happy anyone wants it

You know I would love that, but I also don´t want you to slave over it because of my bad english! And I don´t want you to exhaust yourself over it. I could only agree to it that if you didn´t mind and if it were of no trouble to you!!!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-13-2001, 05:34 PM   #53
The.Relic
Red Dragon

HowlingWOLFGIR, yes the story is in one piece all in that one thread, you are more than welcome to transfer it if you wish. You are very kind with your praise and for wanting to post it.
Draconia goddess of dragons, there are always hugs and wisftful smooches traveling the different planes in search of your cheeks from me Oh that I had two thousand dollars to spare. I just received a flyer in the mail with the latest collectors production from the Franklin Mint. I is an exquisite Sterling Silver flying dragon guilded in gold, fluttering over an exquisite lead crystal base. God I wish you could see it.
Old 03-13-2001, 05:34 PM   #54
Hesperex

If it's not to much trouble to ask Wolfgir could you mail me your story chapter by chapter as you complete them, saves me coming here and sorting through loads of posts to read the next part. Good so far , keep up the good work.

hesperex@cloak-and-dagger.co.uk

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-13-2001, 05:38 PM   #55
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia my lovely Dragonflower, I was in such a hurry to send my previous post, that I forgot to ask. Why pray tell are you so happy today?
Old 03-13-2001, 05:42 PM   #56
WOLFGIR

You are right Relic! How could we have missed that, pray tell sweet Draconia, I hope that your good mood is because of really happy events!

Hesperex, I could do that, just mail me your adrees or visit my homepage alittle later on and I will post it there in PDF format so you can download it and also write it out with better fonts and a nicer layout too.

------------------

Old 03-13-2001, 05:43 PM   #57
Draconia

Wolfie, My Beauty, it is no trouble at all. It would be my pleasure. I would love to do this for you. Please send it.
The.Relic, my cheeks wait anxiously for your smooches everyday. That dragon sounds beautiful. But I wouldn't want you spending that kind of money. That is a bit much. It is so sweet of you to think of me. Hugs and smooches for you.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 05:46 PM   #58
Draconia

Things are so good today. I am not in pain today and it is a beautiful day. I have windows opened airing out the house. Plus my kids are being absolutely wonderful today. It is a good day.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 05:51 PM   #59
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia sweet flowerDragon, I am so happy to hear that. Be careful my sweet, some of those smooches may seek out a different target than a cheek
Old 03-13-2001, 05:56 PM   #60
WOLFGIR

Well well weel, my oh my, Relic aren´t you just a killer with words, and a mender of souls with your smooches.. hehe

Well it brings joy to me too to see you this happy my Beauty, and to see that Relic is so nice is good news to LOL

Damn, I wish we were at an old pub with tree interior, drinking tru MJÖD, like beer, and having a chat and a good time!!

Draconia, I have send you my srtory and I do SOOO much appreciate your help!!

------------------