Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 02:22 PM   #1
Waluin

Jaheira used a scroll of protection from electrical damage on herself, and the effect has since worn off, but the globe of white that surrounds her still remains. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if that's where the globe came from, but I think it is.

Anyway, its been quite a long period of time now and the globe hasn't left. It's quite annoying, ack! help!

AMMENDUM: I fixed it, but i had to kill her and res her. I dont suppose there is a more gentler way? None of the dispell/disarm magics did the trick.

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-04-2001, 05:53 PM   #2
Eddith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are you sure that it was from the spell and not some item that you had her equipped with?

Eddith
Old 07-04-2001, 06:51 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ah wll you could always load up a save, BTW drop by http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/ to pick up numerous bug fixes and get the inside track on the pantaloons enigma.

------------------
Old 07-04-2001, 06:56 PM   #4
Waluin

Thanks!
Old 07-05-2001, 06:26 AM   #5
bogong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My cavalier had that shining glowing ring thing around his feet too.

I thought it was something to do with being a paladin type and being surrounded by an aura of goodness or something at lvl12 but a couple of days ago it suddenly appeared around Viconia instead! I can't remember transfering and fancy equipment between these two either.
Old 07-05-2001, 08:27 AM   #6
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Easy one this, did your cavalier have a romantic moment with Viconia? Perhaps what you transferred is an STD...
Old 07-05-2001, 09:41 AM   #7
Waluin

A rather fun way to contract an enchantment
Old 07-06-2001, 09:52 AM   #8
bogong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by DonkeyWan:
Easy one this, did your cavalier have a romantic moment with Viconia? Perhaps what you transferred is an STD...
No...Viconia is too busy picking on everyone in the party to be romantic. She spends most of her time ribbing Aerie and yesterday started on Minsc; "Minsc, that tatoo on you face. Does it have tribal significance or did some nursey's finger painting class assault you with blue pastels?"

Also that shiny ring around the feet affect happened to my paladin in Icewind Dale !

Old 07-06-2001, 10:41 AM   #9
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Items like the cloak of mirroring, the shield of Balduran and the shield of reflection (the one that reflects missiles back to the attacker) + some others give you this effect. Try taking all her equipment off and see if it is still there.
Old 07-08-2001, 03:03 AM   #10
bogong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
Items like the cloak of mirroring, the shield of Balduran and the shield of reflection (the one that reflects missiles back to the attacker) + some others give you this effect. Try taking all her equipment off and see if it is still there.
You're correct; it was the Shield of Reflection!