Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2002, 05:49 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
The Netherlands is always cold, johnny. You should know better than that Hi everyone How are you all doing? Cloudy, as your entertainer, I look forward to your 10000 post anniversary You go girl!
Only two weeks ago i was melting in my chair, now i'm freezing my nuts off. These weatherchanges go too fast.
Old 09-25-2002, 05:50 AM   #12
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Oh well, I guess fourth post isn't bad. I'm only a beginner at this 'Cloudy's Cafe' thing, y'know. Hi Cloudy, Ben and Phil, how's it all going? I've started college here in America after moving alone from Holland, and it's great... lonely, but great! I'm up too late again, as usual. How's life down under? [img]smile.gif[/img]
You moved to America, Arledrian? When did you move then? Sounds awsome.. Wish I could do that .

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 09-25-2002, 05:53 AM   #13
Link
Jack Burton

True.. I'm myself have a nasty cold, because I *thought* (shouldn't think too much I guess) it was still warm. Ah well, I'll survive it I guess

Old 09-25-2002, 05:55 AM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Why is it so friggin cold all of a sudden ?
er... it's called autumn Johnny. That short spell of cold clear weather before the freezing wet weather called winter arrives.
Know what you mean tho, was a bit nippy on my scooter this morning and my visor kept fogging up! Will only get worse...
Old 09-25-2002, 06:09 AM   #15
Pe Ell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You should move to Sweden Johnny. Here it can get really cold sometimes.

And don't forget:
"In Space, no one can hear you scream unless it's the battle cry of the United States Marines!!"
Old 09-25-2002, 06:19 AM   #16
Link
Jack Burton

LOL Pe Ell.. I know that name from somewhere, isn't it from the Shannara series, where Walker Boh needs to defeat the Stone King? Pe Ell is the assassin who has to kill the daughter of the King of the Silver River right? Dammit I'm good!

Old 09-25-2002, 06:43 AM   #17
Pe Ell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
LOL Pe Ell.. I know that name from somewhere, isn't it from the Shannara series, where Walker Boh needs to defeat the Stone King? Pe Ell is the assassin who has to kill the daughter of the King of the Silver River right? Dammit I'm good!
Aww, you recognise my name. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Terry Brooks is a d*mn good writer. Pe Ell was my fav character, a completly coldhearted assassin with a weapon that can cut trough anything! How much cooler can you get?
Old 09-25-2002, 06:50 AM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah well.. I read the books myself, and thought they were great too. The first one (the Sword of Shannara) was a LotR rip-off of course, no one can counter that but the others are very good.

Old 09-25-2002, 07:08 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Trickster! Good to see you here! Sounds like you've done a bit of remodeling? Hope you get everything back together soon!

johnny, put on a sweater, man! LOL And drink another beer, that'll warm you up...for a few minutes! Someone want to knit him a 'warmer' for his frozen parts? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *giggle*

CD, 'chocogaming' [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Yes, Cloudy's Cafe will still be here after the name change [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Arledrian! Hope you aren't too lonely! Maybe you'll meet new friends in your classes or go to a concert or play or something!!!

Hiya Link! Stock up on balloons, but I think it'll be a while before that party. I'm doing the rl thing alot more these days.

Downdunda! How's the job these days? It's almost summer for you folks, isn't it? We're getting Fall weather at the moment, very sunny and crisp cool air...I like this time of year, except for the allergies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey Epona! Did you park that shiny vehicle of yours outside? Whoo, it'll get us lots of patrons today! *hands her some de-fogger for the visor* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Pe Ell! Sweden must be getting the same sort of crisp Autumn weather we're having here, I think.
Old 09-25-2002, 07:16 AM   #20
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, at college now... I shoiuld be erm... key skills I think.... but the wittle tutor isnt here *evil smirk* awwwww [img]tongue.gif[/img] key skills suck anyway. the idiots cant even access their own database [img]tongue.gif[/img] rofl. sooo stupid, even more stupid is the fact that they want me to do the same course I did last year! and I passed it! !!!!!! lol, ernm... rant over enjoying ur day everyone? btw Lady C, u arranging what ur gonna do after the "big change" ? any party plans yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] gtg, ick. cya in a bit..