Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 04:40 PM   #31
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Trust me, you don't wanna know about LS's dreams...just warning ya for your own safety

I believe you, trust me, I do.....
Old 11-29-2001, 05:11 PM   #32
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm...
Me: artisticish, ^insert word here^, cheerfully insane
Well... I like artish type stuff, I couldn't think of anything els erot write, and my humor generally involves strange things (Go Flaming Monkeys!) *cackle*

Hmm...
Sazerac: Can I quote him? [img]smile.gif[/img] Artistic, friendly, and hard-working (I'd say the fact that he's made sigs for so many people without going on a crazed rampage of destruction proves all of those... [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 11-29-2001, 06:33 PM   #33
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Trust me, you don't wanna know about LS's dreams...just warning ya for your own safety

~whistles innocently~

Let's just say I don't have nightmares

Nightmares have ME

Old 11-29-2001, 06:38 PM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Me: Arrogant, musical, genius

and the person i choose to describe here is... (surprise surprise)

Lioness: genius, funny, sweet
Old 11-29-2001, 07:18 PM   #35
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Me: Curious, Stubborn, yet Caring

Fljotsdale: Knowledgeable, Truthful, and Kind
Old 11-29-2001, 08:45 PM   #36
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... of course! I figured out what to put into the ^insert word here^ space! Dead! Hmm... I wonder... maybe that should be alive... nah, dead sounds so much better... yessssss.... dead... *moans like zombie* *looks around to see who's exuding a rotting-corpse-like smell* Hmm... maybe Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees would fit better...
Old 11-29-2001, 08:51 PM   #37
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Another entry:
Breanna(dragonmage)
-kind
-Honest(but in a nice way)
-Smart

awwww! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm touched. (some would say, yeah - in the head! )

Well then....

Dreamer
~intelligent
~friendly
~creative

We have had a few conversations on MSN and he is very knowledgeable on many subjects. I find our chats to be most intellectually stimulating and insightful. He is very friendly and has become a dear friend in a short time. And I'm sure I don't need to point the last out to anyone who has read his IW: The Movie, parts I and II.

As to myself...hmm...I don't know....maybe: artistic, funny and goofy? I'm into all types of arts and crafts and music and singing. I guess I'm funny because people laugh at things I say (or maybe they are laughing AT me, not WITH me... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). And I know I'm pretty off-the-wall sometimes. But I like to have fun, so....

others...

Kaz: intelligent, kind and sweet
Neb: friendly, funny and smarter than he thinks
Seph: aggressive (in role play), outgoing and 'my hero' (cause he's so athletic [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Hiram (whereever you are): troubled, loving and kind hearted
Arledrian: witty, fun and very smart
Wolfgir: furry, furry and, um, furry - yeah! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LadyZekke: warm, friendly and courageous
Mirac Honorguard: helpful, friendly, sensitive

That's all for now as I need to finish packing for my trip...I'll catch the rest (all 800 or so ) later...don't feel bad if I haven't gotten to you yet - I will....

*HUGS* guys and gals!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-29-2001, 08:55 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

awwww! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm touched. (some would say, yeah - in the head! )

awww, you beat me to it!

quote:

Seph: aggressive (in role play), outgoing and 'my hero' (cause he's so athletic [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

ME!? OUTGOING!? hmm, i guess i must have changed more than i had noticed over the last few months... ah well! *hugs* DragonMage!
Old 11-29-2001, 09:28 PM   #39
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

loving/caring
selfish
positive

I am very loving person but sometimes I get selfish too (too caught up in my own needs) and I am very goddamn freaking positive. if life is a storm, I'll set out head on!

Garnet:
wise
strong
loving

Melusine:
insane...err.. actually, playful [img]tongue.gif[/img]
gentle
intelligent

Yorick:
intelligent
selfless
insightful

Sazerac:
wise
knowledgable
forgiving

Memnoch:
kick ass
fair
big head ... hmmm, a substitute is "strongminded"

Legolas:
copy-my-style
smart
fast wit

Dundee:
humble
watchful (meaning intelligent)
respectful

Dutka:
loyal
cunning (... err... damn)
very caring

Old 11-30-2001, 04:30 AM   #40
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Archbabe - hey, you're not playing fair using a title like that - talk about a major disappointment .

OK - ME :
Tolerant
Focussed
Affable

Mouse :
Generous
Genial
Fosters Foisterer

Donut
Convivial
Astute
Hearty

(and again, a generous Fosters Foisterer)

Something about the Brits - they seem to just want to throw Fosters at you .