Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 11:38 PM   #11
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She walks over eagerly and studies the planks ~ "I don't mind the dust." ~ In the past, I might have... but now... ~ Turning to Deiter, she asks ~ "What do I have to do? Nail them together?" ~
Old 11-03-2001, 11:43 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Oh Spree...do you think I would be allowed to raise one to be my companion? What must I do to prove my worth to care for one???"

Larry looks with pleading eyes toward Spree
Old 11-03-2001, 11:43 PM   #13
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He nodded and handed her a hammer and a little bag of nails. "Yell if you need help." He went off to the other side of the room and started to work on it.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:52 PM   #14
mistral4543

Placing the hammer and bag of nails carefully aside, she lifts a plank and dusts it off with her hands. Finding another one which fits perfectly with it in length and width, she smiles in satisfaction.

Her left hand grabs the hammer, and her right hand extracts a handful of nails. She determines the right positions for joining them and her eyes narrow in concentration. Before long, she is hammering away, as if her life depends on it...

As a cloud of dust surrounds her, she chokes a little but the hammering never ceases. She wipes her brows after a while, and looks up to see Deiter busy at his end. ~ A simple life isn't too bad, after all... ~ Her eyes turn wistful ~
Old 11-03-2001, 11:56 PM   #15
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He rolled up his sleeves and started hammering. Before long he and Mistral almost had the room full of dust. He coughed and countinued on, makeing sure he didn't hit his thumb.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:01 AM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi's mood suddenly changes. But anyways, we can sort out all this stuff about demons and dark tortured histories later! We should probably be getting back to the city now... we're easy targets in the middle of a forest. Sephi began walking back towards the walled city, motioning for Kaz and Neb to follow.
They walked their way out of the woods and back onto the beaten path. The city seemed so far away now, and Sephi was amazed that he had gotten all the way out there so quickly with just his legs to carry him! C'mon guys, pick up the pace! I'm sure the others are worried about us!
Finally, they reach the gate into Athkatla, which until recently had a spell on it that would have killed him and his companions if they had ran straight through it. But it was no longer there, and they passed through unmolested.
Sephi and his compaions walked around for awhile until they came across a new tavern, which was little more than a shack, that read 'One-Eyed Wolf' on the sign. He pushed the door open and the other two followed him inside.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:03 AM   #17
mistral4543

Just then, a shriek is heard outside the tavern. Moments later, Isabeau and Aerynkoryk fly in through the window.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:03 AM   #18
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>dang, Sephi! Your prompt!
Faster than I imagined!

Spree??? Still with us??? I wanna pupppy!!!!
Old 11-04-2001, 12:05 AM   #19
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter hears the tavern doors open and looks up to see three people walk in. As the dust settled a little at the sudden moment of air he could tell who the newcommers were."Hi guys."
Old 11-04-2001, 12:05 AM   #20
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks over at her friend thoughtfully, a grin creeping across her face. She nods her head approvingly.~ "Yes Larry. I think you would make an excellent care-taker for one of Shadow's pups." ~She laughs.~ "Now let me introduce you before you all..."

(ooc: These are just some stats to help you pick!)

Pup One: White, Blue-Eyed, Male. Biggest of them all, dominant personality, playful, a bit clumsy.

Pup Two: White, Black-Eyed, Female. Very shy, quiet countenance, petite, warm once trust is gained.

Pup Three: Grey, Brown-Eyed, Female. Very outgoing, independent, average sized, inquisitave, sneaky.

Pup Four: Grey, Brown-Eyed, Male. Playful, a bit hyper/crazy, boundless energy, uncontrollable, comical, fair sized pup.

Pup Five: Grey, Black-Eyed, Female. Docile, well-mannered, loyal, trusting, a bit bigger than normal.

Pup Six: Grey, Blue-Eyed, Male. Clever, intellegent, on the smaller side, bright-eyed, confident.

Pup Seven: Black, Black-Eyed Male. Smallest in litter, curious, un-shakable nerve, determined, rogue.

(ooc: Night ya'll!)