Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 03:14 AM   #1
bocaj

Ninja-To of the Purple brotherhood, what is this? I saw the name on onother post. I thought I had found all the really cool weapons in the game. Right now I am playing a monk character and maybe this would come in handy. so I would like to know how I can get my hands on something like this and I don't mind being spoiled.

thanks

Old 01-12-2001, 03:24 AM   #2
Hoggar
Welcomed New User

If you've downloaded the bonus cd, you can buy it from Joluv in the Copper Coronet.
Old 01-12-2001, 03:29 AM   #3
bocaj

downloaded the bonus cd?? how can I do this?

Old 01-12-2001, 05:39 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

There's a bunch of historic items like the Scarlet Ninja-To which is a Greyhawk weapon, as well as some Icewind Dale and Planescape items. They're all in the game already so you can cheat them in. If you would rather get the bonus CD, it's really hard to find because Bioware pretty much put leverage on a lot of sites not to have downloads available. Try the BGDungeon.
Old 01-12-2001, 07:13 AM   #5
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

You can get both bonus CDs at http://www.gamebanshee.com/baldursgateii/downloads.php
Old 01-12-2001, 07:15 AM   #6
bocaj

hey thanks I'll have to check it out.

Old 01-12-2001, 07:18 AM   #7
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Gives two new merchants, one in the tavern in the slums district, one in the adventurers supply shop in Waukeens promenade, well worth a visit if you've got the gold !.
Old 01-12-2001, 07:22 AM   #8
bocaj

I have already downloaded it thanks again.

Old 01-12-2001, 08:01 AM   #9
Ash Wyrmspawn

I got the pre-order CD along with my game, installed it, and ..... nothing. Didn't get the extra merchants until I dowloaded from BG Dungeon. Now they're all there. Crappy CD!