Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 06:17 AM   #1
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Guys,

Am I getting all moral in the last couple of days?. I completed BG2 for the first time and was severely tempted to import all my saved (multiplayer,played by me) party in and run through the whole thing again from the start, complete with gold weapons, experience again as I did in BG1 a couple o' times.
Must be getting moral in my old age coz I didn't I just used the experience (on a new multiplayer party as I figured, hey I earned it) but ditched the gold and equipment, any veiws on this?.

Also, I wanted to use some of the NPCs for some character interaction, but I couldn't bring myself not to use a whole party created by me. Am I missing out by doing this?.
Old 01-12-2001, 06:56 AM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

yep... NPC interaction is good since they can give you exp... good items... and cool dialgues that can give you a laugh...
Old 01-12-2001, 07:03 AM   #3
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Hmm, would like to include Nalia and Jaheira, have heard they have quite good plot lines.
Old 01-12-2001, 08:02 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Desdicato you need to play the game at least once using the NPCs. They add so much to the game, even though statistically they won't be as good as your own characters arguably you will have just as much or more fun. The interaction between them and you can get intense at times.
Old 01-12-2001, 08:10 AM   #5
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

I think that's what's held me back, with my own party I can have them all how I want, down to the last detail, but life ain't like that I guess, so I reckon I'll try with all Npcs apart from my main character, hmmm, now what class????, Fighter / mage I reckon this time.