Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2002, 09:18 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cerek! Good to see your happy font! I and my dear Nacht will try to post in the Inn sometime this week. My RL is a bit hectic this week and will 'slow' a bit after Saturday night, then pick up for a few days midweek and HOPEFULLY slow up to normal cruising speed again after next Wednesday!
Old 09-17-2002, 04:29 PM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, what should we call him Leonis?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hehe sorry canīt help myself sometimes!

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 09-17-2002, 05:21 PM   #13
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

still no idea what this was about but cheers none the less
and theres nothing wrong with staying to have one too many and the dragonslayer inn
Old 09-17-2002, 05:25 PM   #14
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hmm, what should we call him Leonis?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hehe sorry canīt help myself sometimes!
Heh, heh, ask Donut?

Cerek, no, it's to say nothing's come yet... Thought you may not have seen the pm from before...

Oh no, I forgot to change my sig back...
SNap! Ow! That hurt!
Old 09-17-2002, 07:23 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! Snapping...uh...ok.... and Chicken ....mmmm..had bbq chicken for dinner last night...*drool* Uh, what were we talking about..
LOL Sis, I know, I need a new gimmick for my sig sentence (noticing both entailed food LOL) [img]tongue.gif[/img] But hey, on the other hand, you DID have chicken for dinner didn't you!? HA! errr...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-17-2002, 09:20 PM   #16
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OK...one thing I can't stand is for two people to be sharing an "inside joke" in front of a crowd. To me, it's just plain rude. They're trying to make you think they "know something you don't", but the fact is that what they know usually isn't worth the effort.

Sorry, end of "Pet Peeve Rant".

To answer your question, Azrael, Leonis and I trying to do some P2P sharing the "hard way" - through e-mail.

I downloaded a copy of Back in Black performed by Bon Scott. Leonis wanted a copy, so I tried to "mail" it to him.

Obviously, it didn't work.
Old 09-17-2002, 09:30 PM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

don't be so uptight, tough guy
Old 09-17-2002, 09:39 PM   #18
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
OK...one thing I can't stand is for two people to be sharing an "inside joke" in front of a crowd. To me, it's just plain rude. They're trying to make you think they "know something you don't", but the fact is that what they know usually isn't worth the effort.

To answer your question, Azrael, Leonis and I trying to do some P2P sharing the "hard way" - through e-mail.

I downloaded a copy of Back in Black performed by Bon Scott. Leonis wanted a copy, so I tried to "mail" it to him.

Most IM's allow you to send files over the net, ie: ICQ, MSN etc...
Old 09-18-2002, 05:37 AM   #19
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Leonis - I re-sent the original file to you again. Let me know if it came through.

250 - Don't worry, I'm not uptight. Like I was saying, I've never liked it when two people would "whisper" back and forth to each other in front of others, trying to make everyone think they had some special knowledge or info. Then I realized that this thread sounded as if Leonis and I were doing the same thing. Just trying not to be hypocrital.
Old 09-18-2002, 01:46 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:

UH? If this was meant for me and Ladyzekke, we weren't 'whispering'! LOL We were referring to the sig she's been talking about for the whole thread. All her talk of chicken in the sig was funny because I DID have chicken for dinner... that would be the only 'inside' info she had.

And yup, this thread sounds like a PM type of msg. Sorry we spammed it up, but it did keep it bumped for you to see!