Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
Alekhine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have several times tried to enter the wilderness clearing, and as i understand from you guys, the wilderness changes into a rapax camp, and rodan and drazic are held there. My problem is that it does not change into a rapax camp. I have traveled to Martens bluff and back, but it stays the same. I have become a templar, but I wonder if I missed something in the Rapax castle which activates the away camp. My characters are all at level 15 and I have RFS-81 and Sexus in my party.
Alekhine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:04 PM   #2
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

The camp exists if you have at least 2 of the 3 artifacts with your party.
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 02:00 PM   #3
Alekhine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you so much. As I think about it it seems very logical. I have only the Chaos Moliri. Now I am off to Barlone's.

Just if anyone is interested here is my party:

Maedhros Hobbit Samurai
Maglor Faerie Ninja
Fingon Dwarf Priest
Turgon Mook Ranger
Melian Elf Monk
Luthien Dwarf Valkyrie

I havent played any other party so far into the game, but I think that this is the most flexible party you can get. All the characters are lvl 15 and are almost equally good at fighting and magic, though off course, the others are lagging behind the priest in magic. The Monk and The Ninja are superb (Martial Arts!) It was them who almost alone killed the Lava Lord and Al-Sedexus.

There are so many beautiful weapons with good specials, that are tempting to put into the Monks and the Ninja's primary slot. But my experience is that martial arts is the most reliable combat skill. My samurai, priest and Ranger have in order Sword, staff and axe as primary weapon, and though they have the same in their weapons skill (about 90-110) as the martial arts-guys, they don't even hit a 1/4 as often as the bare-handed guys.
Alekhine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:22 AM   #4
Gimli
Emerald Dragon

Do you mean the martial arts characters are getting more attacks than the other ones? Or that the guys without martial arts are missing 75+% of the time?