Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2003, 11:29 AM   #1
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

it has recently come to my attention that my brothers are not theonly ones having unexplained seizures, there are others in ohio and across the nation that have never had them before, but one day went into a grand mal seizure, and now have them on a regular basis. if you have them, or know someone who does please make sure the see a doctor
Old 05-01-2003, 12:54 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I'd tlel you waht's causing them, but big brother is watching >_>

*cough* let's just say theres this theory, thoeretically, taht might not could possibly won't exist... Alright... So we take these people of a certain particular group of selected cultures and we attempt to apply or in thoery apply or in not a theory apply or in the possiblitiy of a theory apply specific, things...

yes that'll do...

Things...

To this populus... which, in turn, cause certain biological, physiological, radiological, psychological... things....

yes that'll do...

things...

Which may or may not happen either in cominations or not...

And these peopole...

yes that'll do...

people...

who have come in contact with these things...

that'll do...

things..

Might start to have things happen to them...

thatll do...

things...

If you follow me I want you to not type the following combination: 17$ 7/-/3 g0\/3r/\//\/\3/\/7 3xp3r1/\//\/\3/\/71/\/g 0/\/ Y0u . . .

are we clear?

Crystal...
Old 05-01-2003, 01:52 PM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Rrrrriiiiggggghhhhttttt.........

Anyway Stormy, epilepsy is a disease that strikes at a young age. It always comes on suddenly and without warning. Something triggers the brain to start a cascade of firing neurons that sweeps across the brain completely incapacitating the poor soul for the duration. They are generally short lived, but long enough to place them or others in deadly danger.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:42 PM   #4
Animal
Gold Dragon

My daughter suffers from epilepsy, although I think she's grown out of it now. We haven't had a seizure in some time. The worst one was when she was 5, nearly bit her tongue clean through. For the most part, the siezures were fairly mild and almost undetectable. She's now 11, and it's been nearly 2 years since we've had an incident.
Old 05-01-2003, 09:20 PM   #5
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

My friend at school had them all the time (quite literally). I remember the first time he had one, back in the 8th grade on a field trip to Louisville, I though he was kidding around but he fell against my sit and started shaking violently. An entire year afterwards, he had seizures everyday, sometimes two to three times. Then he finally went into surgery and it stopped though now his left leg is paralyzed and he has to wear a brace to walk with it. It's a sad thing that, but now he's back in for surgery to use his leg again.

Seizures are a serious thing, so don't take them lightly. Make sure to get to a hospital so doctors can observe it right away.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:27 AM   #6
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
If you follow me I want you to not type the following combination: 17$ 7/-/3 g0\/3r/\//\/\3/\/7 3xp3r1/\//\/\3/\/71/\/g 0/\/ Y0u . . .
Finally someone who agrees [img]smile.gif[/img]
They all called me apranoid and insane BWAHAHA, but its true its all true i say
Old 05-02-2003, 03:35 AM   #7
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

they could never find the cause formine, nor for either of my brothers, but i had not had them for years, now they come back unannounced, ulike before i know when i was going to have one, these just happen with out warning and most of the time while i am laying down i freeze up and can not move, then i black out