Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2003, 05:44 PM   #11
CheeseMan
Dungeon Master

it's out, I saw it at the store.
CheeseMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 07:30 PM   #12
Yumi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question Mark

Hey, I got that acm2wav thing, but when I click it, or run it, a DOS window opens, some text appears, and then it closes to quickly to read, any help here? Want pretty music! ;-;
Old 09-29-2003, 04:47 AM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You will find all of them on Kazaa. I have 'em, including BG1 & 2 music. My favourite is IWD's Kuldahar by Jeremey Soule [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-29-2003, 06:43 AM   #14
kroma
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Yumi:
Hey, I got that acm2wav thing, but when I click it, or run it, a DOS window opens, some text appears, and then it closes to quickly to read, any help here? Want pretty music! ;-;
Ive kind of covered this already...

Quote:
Originally posted by kroma:
I am running Win XP and I need to run command prompt first and then type the path to the exe file itself, just double clicking the acm2wav.exe file doesnt work for me.
You need to run Command Prompt first:
(START --> Programs --> Accessories --> Command Prompt)#

THEN type in the location of the file
(eg - could be C:\Program Files\ACM2WAV\acm2wav.exe)

When the file executes, it will then explain how to use it ('Usage').

Hope that helps. Any more probs, give me a shout!
Old 09-29-2003, 04:08 PM   #15
Yumi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question Mark

I'm on windows 2000, not XP, and it wouldn't do the run either, but I'll just get them from kazaa. Takes awhile, but oh well. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:30 PM   #16
kroma
Dungeon Master

Try:

START --> RUN -->
Then type 'CMD' (without the 's)

Then type the path to the ACM2WAV.exe file.

There are a number of advantages to using this program to make your own MP3's.
Firstly, I cant imagine the released CD of the music has ALL the music from the game? For example, the little 30 second melodies etc. Maybe I am wrong.

Secondly, The Kuldahar Theme that I downloaded is totally different to the actual music played in Kuldahar during the game. They both start off the same, but after about 30 seconds they break into completely different tunes. I assume there are other differences between the released version and the real game music.

Anyway, now that you have the program - you may aswell make your own, rather than spend time downloading it... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and welcome to the forum!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]