Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2003, 01:33 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I have a Solo Sorcerer on level 18.I am still In Chapter 2.So I want to have my Mage Stronghold.I talked to the Knights and said that I will try to save them.I looked into Walktrough and it said that I must talk to Ribald from AM.So I went there and nothing in conversation was mentoining Planar Sphere and the Knights.
So what I have to do?
I really want to get Ring Of Wizardry,becuase I will forge it into Sorcerian Ring.

Thanx in advance.
Xen
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 01:36 PM   #2
Annatar
Mephistopheles

This Quest is only triggerd if you have the mage stronghold, did you get it from lavok?

Also if you gain the Mage Stronghold, Teos (Cowled Wizards) will spawn in and say something about the Solamnic Knights...

I'm a little vague here because I haven't done the Mage stronghold in a long time now.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:39 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
This Quest is only triggerd if you have the mage stronghold, did you get it from lavok?

Also if you gain the Mage Stronghold, Teos (Cowled Wizards) will spawn in and say something about the Solamnic Knights...

I'm a little vague here because I haven't done the Mage stronghold in a long time now.
Yes i did get it from Lavok.And yes Teos did appeared.So??
Xen
Old 03-12-2003, 03:10 PM   #4
Annatar
Mephistopheles

You talked to the Solamnic Knights about them missing there planar home world (yes)?

censored it, I forgot the detailed info about this one... erm...

Aaahhh I remember, Teos will mention Ribald (that he can be able to send the Knights back home), then talk to the Knights... about there situation.

Go talk to Ribald and ask him about the Solamnic Knights (it is suppose to be in the first dialog screen IIRC.)

If you cannot begin the conversation about the Knights.... then it is probaly a bug..

[ 12-28-2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-12-2003, 03:27 PM   #5
Moondog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If I remember correctly, Teos also mentiones the Knight of the Radiant Heart as a place where you can get help for the Solamnia Knights; didn't try that option went to Ribald so I dont know if the Radiant Heart can help out or not.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:00 AM   #6
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

When I played with mage stronghold Ribald didn't know anything (no dialogue option) but at the Radiant Heart they did take them.

Hope that helps , Xen !
Old 03-13-2003, 07:58 AM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie:
When I played with mage stronghold Ribald didn't know anything (no dialogue option) but at the Radiant Heart they did take them.

Hope that helps , Xen !
Thanks Leslie,I thoufht i was doing something wrong.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cheers [img]smile.gif[/img]
Xen
Old 03-13-2003, 09:19 AM   #8
Eternal
Manshoon

nonono you gotta ask teos about the solamnic knights... i think you get two chances to do this, but if you chose one of the other questions youl ask that one and dont get the option to ask the other 2 questions that were optional.so you can ask 1 question he answers and he continues his speech.

when you bring it up ,,,hel say something like ribald from the adenturer mart mite know someting about that as for knights....the radiant heart deals with them, not the cowled wizards. he says his farewell n hes off.

then when you go to ribald hel tell you about a friend of his or whatever, forgot the annoying ass name blah blah PAAC..oh yea kolloneeus paac or something.
the same as the cowled wizard in the final showdown.
shel be there the nest day in your sphere youl payer lots of money theyl be gone and you get exp.

the end.

otherwise theres the knights....tho i never actually found the solamnic ones at the hall of the radiant heart when i slaughtered them.
hah they shoulda known better.... to call out the child of bhaal,is to call out your demise.