Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 06:16 AM   #1
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Does any1 here eat at McDonalds? I haven't touched it for 4 months now coz i got really sick after eating it. What do they put in their food...posion, rat droppings! Ahhh..u know those little cards which tell u how much fat and calories are in the food at McDonalds..u should look in it! As soon as i did i was [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] just 1 (one) "Bigmac" is equal to all the fat you should eat in 1 day. So if u eat 1 bigmac u can't eat anything else [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm sorry if you're eating now...hope i didn't put u off your food
Old 12-12-2001, 06:33 AM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I used to love their food though i haven't been their for months. I will not eat at a restaurant who choppes down the tropical rainforest for their own profit. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
So: DO NOT EAT AT MC DONALDS
Old 12-12-2001, 06:52 AM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well I guess its a good thing my daily food consists of one Big Mac then [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2001, 08:05 AM   #4
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
I used to love their food though i haven't been their for months. I will not eat at a restaurant who choppes down the tropical rainforest for their own profit. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
So: DO NOT EAT AT MC DONALDS

Ah, nice to have principles. Pity I don't have the ability to maintain them myself, I enjoy their quarter pounders and milkshakes too much to be able to do without for the rest of my life. Sorry.
Old 12-12-2001, 10:17 AM   #5
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I completely disagree with their standards, but a McD lies just next to my university school, so I often go their on lunches and brakes..
Old 12-12-2001, 10:29 AM   #6
Dramnek_Ulk

Once i had read "fastfood nation", i vowed never to eat at any fast food resturent again. Just one of the reasons includes the fact that due to poor killing techniques, crap from the animals intestine is often mixed in with the meat, the workers are payed and treated dreadfully.

"fastfood nation" is truly a lifechangeing book, read and youll never want to eat at Mc donalds again.

Old 12-12-2001, 10:35 AM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

quote:

I completely disagree with their standards, but a McD lies just next to my university school, so I often go their on lunches and brakes..

so do i, i love thier french fries for some reason

quote:

Once i had read "fastfood nation", i vowed never to eat at any fast food resturent again.

that must be one hell of a info to make you stop eating... who wrote the book (or aticle) about that?

Catch me if you can..
Old 12-12-2001, 11:15 AM   #8
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Most of the bad stuff is in the sauces and processed cheese. Ketchup and mustard are OK. Get BK or Wendys. Chicken is best,but the beef won't kill you. No mayo/sauce or cheese, extra veggies, and you have a fairly healthy sandwich. Replace the fries with a side salad and the coke with juice or tea and you have pretty healthy eating! Of course, we all have to binge every once in a while. Just don't make a regular habit of it.
Old 12-12-2001, 11:27 AM   #9
dominions
Elminster

I wonder how much of their 'Big Macs' are meat, and what's the rest made of?
[img]\"http://www.shalewyn.com/Images/KrynnWhiteDragon1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Hah!\", thought the white dragon. \"A wand of Ice Storm will never harm me!\"<br />He never did figure out that he was in a CRPG...
Old 12-12-2001, 12:04 PM   #10
Tasselhoff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

THe Best Fast food restaurant........
~
~
~
~
~~
~
~
~