Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 04:40 PM   #1
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

I am getting so much homework i have not have had free time since summer, anyone agree with me?

[img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 04:50 PM   #2
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Question Mark

I WISH homework was my only worry!

LOL! I'm, like, way old dude! I've not had homework in, oh, about 15 years! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry you're bogged down, though. I DO remember how it was to have every teacher think they were the only one assigning homework! *sheesh!*

Good luck wading through it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 10-23-2002, 05:03 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I just love college, they pile on tons of work and say "Turn it in in 9 weeks" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 05:11 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I just love work. Using a plan they have changed yet not told me what they have changed so I get to discover when the measurements dont add up. Then getting on the radio and being told they're not quite sure what they changed. Yep ya gotta love it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 05:14 PM   #5
MagiK

I can agree with you [img]smile.gif[/img] My accounting and History classes have me really crunched for time, trying to find time to study, work a 50 work week and have a social life.....my social life is now known as "the study group" the up side is that I get to spend a lot of time with college age hotties [img]smile.gif[/img] (the down side is I feel older than the mere 40 that I am)

[ 10-23-2002, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 10-23-2002, 05:34 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I can agree with you [img]smile.gif[/img] My accounting and History classes have me really crunched for time, trying to find time to study, work a 50 work week and have a social life.....my social life is now known as "the study group" the up side is that I get to spend a lot of time with college age hotties [img]smile.gif[/img] (the down side is I feel older than the mere 40 that I am)
The college hotties hate you. Your too old MagiKs not getting laid MagiKs not getting laid [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 05:37 PM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
The college hotties hate you. Your too old MagiKs not getting laid MagiKs not getting laid [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LMAO!!!! You are so EVIL!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 10-23-2002, 05:46 PM   #8
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thank you Dragonmage! I just cant help it sometimes [img]smile.gif[/img] Must be demons!
Old 10-23-2002, 06:02 PM   #9
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I haven't had any homework for who knows how long! Mind you, I never do it... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 06:40 PM   #10
MagiK

LoFA You think Im taking an Accounting class because I wanted to learn accounting? [img]smile.gif[/img]

You might be surprised just how many of these cuties don't really mind the age difference [img]smile.gif[/img] It is just lucky for me that I just can't bring myself to make a move on someone young enough to be my daughter [img]smile.gif[/img]