Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2002, 06:30 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, I've come to it again. The Moonwood. Yippee. Dragons, Slaads, Giants, stuff like that. I WILL NEVER SURVIVE! I am a level 15 Druid. I barely survived this place before, and that time I was a Barbarian! I only have 112 hit points! Oh no..... you have to defeat 3 dragons in this part! 3! How am I supposed to do that! I don't think I will be able to kill that red dragon either because I use the Desert Wind scimitar! Man, am I in big trouble...
Old 08-27-2002, 07:37 PM   #2
Hesperex

Desert Wind Scimitar ...err you get that in chapter one ...unless you have an upgraded version ...anyway good luck and here you can borrow Iceing Death (Drizzt Do'Urdens fire hating demon vanquishing scimitar) should make short work of any red dragons.
Old 08-27-2002, 08:11 PM   #3
magnetism
Manshoon

icing death was just a classic frost brand, which I'm certain has been totaly nerfed by 3ed rules.
Old 08-27-2002, 09:36 PM   #4
Hesperex

oops icing death was infact the dragon Drizzt killed from who's treasure he took Frost Brand ..silly me