Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 01:31 PM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I've found something really odd my barbarian(4)/Fighter(5) gets feats every two barbarian levels and even stranger one each fighter level is this normal or is it a very very beneficial glitch?oh and with these feats i gave my character weapon focus and specialization, other than the bonus stuff does it make more greataxes, in my case, appear as loot etc?is it normal to do chap 1 n 2 without henchmen? and are they needed in chap 3 i find them kinda useless ive had two and theyve both died with in 5 minutes...
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 03:18 PM   #2
AndyG
Elminster

Weapon Focus will usually get you more of that weapon as loot. This is a good reason to take it.

Henchmen are usually useful or needed in chapter 1, when characters are weak. After that, they are mainly used for company. You might want to try Boddynock in chapter 3. He has some useful buff spells for melee types, and stays far enough back that he won't die every fight (every third though...)

I would recommend doing all the henchmen quests in every chapter, but you can dump them after that.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #3
Debaser

That is odd, what you said about the feats. I am assuming that something is awry, though that would be quite a weird glitch. Maybe I'm not up to par with my knowledge of 3rd edition D&D rules though (still picking em up.) Maybe I'd know them better if I actually played some pen 'n' paper 3rd ed. instead of spending all my game time playing this f**king game! [img]graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]