Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2003, 09:36 AM   #1
Trialos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello All,

First of all, just want to say hi, im new to the boards, well actually been browsing the boards a lot in the last few weeks helping me in parts of the game.Finally decided to register so I could chat and ask my own questions when I needed too.

I missed the tome near the Naga chamber, im currently doing skull castle, i was just wondering, since i read a thread after doing that area, it said to make sure you get tome before going to elyysa or whatever her name was,so before i run all the way back there, or teleport back or whatever, I think my bind is still up, Am i still able to get that tome now or do i have to wait till i reset the adventures or what not? Thanks!
Trialos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 10:04 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome Trialos. [img]smile.gif[/img]

IIRC you shouldn't have a problem finding it if you miss it the first time. You just have to enter the Temple again and do the whole thing once more. That's why it is recommended to fetch the tome before you fight Elyssia. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 10:09 AM   #3
Trialos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok, Thank You =) I will make sure to run back there when I feel like going through the temple again... nothing like sprinting through the caverns trying to shave down that time on the 100 meter!!
Old 08-22-2003, 11:29 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, Trialos! May your enemies in the Gael Serran always run slower than your blade.

Willow's given you the answer. For a mini-spoiler, by the time you find all the tomes, the game is almost over, so you don't necessarily miss a whole lot by not having it.

You'd miss something for your second game, but it won't have a lot of impact on the first.

Keep us posted on how you're going, too! We're always interested to see what everyone else is doing.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 12:27 PM   #5
Trialos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, well I think I would like to have a zenmaster for the 2nd run through, so i will make sure i go back for it before i finish. Just doing skull castle area atm, enjoying it and thanks for the welcome all.
Old 08-22-2003, 12:28 PM   #6
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome to the board Trialos!

Like Bungleau said, Willow has pretty much told you all you need to know... I made sort of the same mistake my first time around, and I begged our great mistress Wyv, to hack me a complete set! I'm not sure if she's still in the hacking buisness, but she has a post where she explains the entire hacking subject...
Old 08-22-2003, 03:58 PM   #7
bsftcs
Red Dragon

And a warm welcome from me as well. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Hmm yes, the tomes and the assassin's dagger could be hacked into the game at the beginning of the game. I never thought of that before.