Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2002, 04:30 PM   #31
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Wow, as 'open' as eroupe is and it needs more babies? I find that intresting.
I agree. And isn't it packed in most countrys like Germany and France etc.?[/QUOTE]Yes but the point is they're not replacing themselves. The birthrate is less than 2. Same as in Australia.[/QUOTE]True, but you don't need too high of a birthrate to make your population grow if it is large.[/QUOTE]Whew, this is going to be long-winded, isn't it?
I'm from Europe! That's all I wanted to say.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-14-2002, 04:46 PM   #32
Vampire

Hey LoA, is your toilet working yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Even high grade ceramic could not stand the compressive force u gave it!
Old 05-14-2002, 05:24 PM   #33
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Great thread title, vicar. Certainly got my attention - ever thought of going into marketing? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Back OT, I think European women discovered quite a while ago that there's more to life than changing nappies. The only way I'd have babies is if forced at knifepoint. Kids are great. Just I don't want any.

Neither do I want to do the superwoman thing. Go to work AND bring up children. Jesus. That sounds like plain hard work to me. I like doing what I like when I like, with who I like. Kids, lovely as they are, look to me like they can seriously cramp your lifestyle. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-14-2002, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Silver Cheetah ]
Old 05-14-2002, 05:36 PM   #34
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Hey LoA, is your toilet working yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Even high grade ceramic could not stand the compressive force u gave it!
LOL Avatar! Maybe I'll get a steel one! As for my tadpoles..... they get caught drunk driving all the time! Never know where you'll find them!
Old 05-14-2002, 05:52 PM   #35
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I say we all give up on this conversation. We are all getting off track.
Old 05-15-2002, 01:21 AM   #36
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

lol LoA that is hilarious
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-15-2002, 01:34 AM   #37
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
I say we all give up on this conversation. We are all getting off track.
Welcome to Ironworks
Old 05-15-2002, 08:36 AM   #38
Epona
Zartan

LOL, I was expecting this thread to be something about the EU, or monetary union or something like that, and suddenly I'm confronted with this!

ROFLMFAO, you are all completely mad. Babies? No thanks: "no love without a glove" is my motto [img]tongue.gif[/img]