Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2004, 12:12 PM   #1
Elizar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Since I had never tried the cleric stronghold before, I figured I would give it a shot. But since I hate playing clerics, I decided to make a cleric/ranger [img]smile.gif[/img]
But now it seems I can't get the stronghold! Do you need to be pure cleric to get it? Im pretty sure I once had the thief stronghold with a fighter/thief, so I thought multiclasses could just choose which stronghold to get. But now Im not so sure

So far I did the cult of the eyeless quest, and the errands they need done afterwards. Do I need to do soemthing else?

Minor spoiler here
After getting back the dawn ring for the Lathander temple I got the messege; "you would have been a good cleric, if you had chosen that path" So Im pretty sure I cant get it now...

Any help appreciated ...
Old 10-30-2004, 01:00 PM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Due to a nasty bug, Ranger/Clerics cannot get the Cleric stronghold. It was an oversight on BioWare's part: Apparently they failed to recognize that that Multiclass even existed, so they naturally assumed that any Ranger would get the Ranger stronghold. Try taking your R/C up to the Umar Hills: You won't even have the option of refusing the Ranger stronghold.

Fighter/Clerics, Cleric/Thieves, and Cleric/Mages can all acquire a Temple (or so I've heard), the R/C is the only one that got stiffed.

As far as I know, the only fix is provided by installing Oversight, which is at Pocket Plane Mods.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:01 PM   #3
Riftmaker
Elminster

Isn't there a WeiDu mod that allows all multiclasses to have all their strongholds?

I could've sworn there was.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:29 PM   #4
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

There is a mod which allows all strongholds to be available, no matter what class. IIRC its a WeiDu mod.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:24 PM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

The mod is called Ease of Use
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote