Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2000, 12:21 AM   #1
cyle

Where is the library in the temple, I have searched all over? I have all the monkey statues, spider elixer, incense, and snake statue. I just cant seem to find the library, can someone help?
Old 12-24-2000, 12:44 AM   #2
sumbitch

Not to far from the main entrance is the big snake head with the brazien? in the middle of the room. As you are facing the statue the library is behind the gate to the right of the statue. The skull to open the gate is behind you against the wall.
Old 12-24-2000, 02:57 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Don't confuse this with the Snake statue that gives you incense - you're looking for the really BIG snake head. From the entrance, facing west, go up the ramp and take the north exit, continue straight until you find the BIG snake.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote