Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 09:43 PM   #41
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I dunno Gabriel. Just because there was a settlement, and maybe "greedy" parents of alleged abused child, doesn't change anything. The kid still was abused, and the fact that his parents decided to suck up the money instead of continue their case against MJ still again changes nothing. MJ has too much of a fascination for kids. I'm pretty convinced at this point he truly is a pedophile, and the fact that he can raise children kinda disgusts me, his money is letting him get away with way too much.

As for him dangling his baby (or fake baby, who knows at this point but let's just say it was his actual baby and not a fake) over the rails, the cameras had no trouble getting good shots from his balcony, there was NO need to dangle. And as for him being in shape because of all his dancing, well he also has a pill addiction problem, so who knows if or when he is actually sober.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-19-2002, 10:02 PM   #42
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
He sure doesn't look like someone who's in shape, he looks more like a decaying corpse to me.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:06 PM   #43
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Blind_Prophet- I've seen the film from two different angles... One oddly level with the baclony.
LadyZ- I sorry but if their child was abused and instead of bringing the guy to justice and so prevent him from harming others they took the money it should be them who are considered bad not Micheal. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty, I mean O.J was considered guilty and called a murder but was proved innocent. Besides no one else has come forward with a case, if he is a pepophile there would be others.

I don't know why he did it, why do people do anything? AS for the pills well Maybe that why. In the long run he did it, the kid is unhurt, why cry over spilt milk as they say.

Just for the record I don't like his singing and know the guy odd but who the hell am I to judge him right, We're all a little 'odd' in our own way.

[ 11-19-2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Gabriel ]
Old 11-19-2002, 10:21 PM   #44
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ayeee Gabriel LOL. Well I totally disagree with you, and OJ was guilty as hell, and he wasn't proven innocent at all. And MJ is a pedophile, and the mental damage from that kid whom he abused is going to last the rest of his life, not to mention the added damage of knowing his own parents swept it under the rug for money.

But I'm not gonna get into a debate on these things with you Gabriel [img]smile.gif[/img] Let's just agree to disagree aye?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-19-2002, 10:30 PM   #45
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ayeee Gabriel LOL. Well I totally disagree with you, and OJ was guilty as hell, and he wasn't proven innocent at all. And MJ is a pedophile, and the mental damage from that kid whom he abused is going to last the rest of his life, not to mention the added damage of knowing his own parents swept it under the rug for money.

But I'm not gonna get into a debate on these things with you Gabriel [img]smile.gif[/img] Let's just agree to disagree aye?
To each their own ay. Agree, I won't say another word on the subject.
Not one word.
Nothing..
Nutttua...
Not a peep....
Boy I am so tempted but no.....
Old 11-20-2002, 12:36 AM   #46
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

Well hell, here we go. Who am I to judge? Well I find it very easy to judge this sack of fecal matter. What part of him being a child raping bastard do you not find reprehensible? The kids parents should be doing time for the rest of their lives while he should have been staked out over an ant hill to be slowly eaten alive. Yes that's right, I don't like child molesters.
Old 11-20-2002, 02:40 AM   #47
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

NEWS FLASH!!

This just in!
MJ has opoligised for his bad judgment at puting the kid over the railing, saying he was just appeasing his screaming fans who wanted to see his child.

Whatever man, bad judgment is not the words I would use.
Old 11-20-2002, 02:52 AM   #48
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
NEWS FLASH!!

This just in!
MJ has opoligised for his bad judgment at puting the kid over the railing, saying he was just appeasing his screaming fans who wanted to see his child.
Making headlines at three am? Sounds kind of like me. Guess he isn't such a weird guy after all [img]tongue.gif[/img]

In actual fact, I hate Michael Jackson. Everything about him makes me sick. The worst of it is that he actually has children. It's just unbelievable... which woman in her right mind would want to have his baby?

Old 11-20-2002, 03:02 AM   #49
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That, my friend is the million dollar question. And a good one I might add.
Old 11-20-2002, 05:14 AM   #50
GokuZool
Lord Ao

!!!!!!!

I just saw the footage on the news!

He's crazy! Why would you dangle your own child over a railing two storeys up!

Stupid!