Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2001, 05:22 PM   #1
teval
Dungeon Master

The Exusted party went up to surface after been captured by a hordes of Bogree after been kill to many diffrent cretures down there .

they enter surface and are go to Ishad Na again to sell some stuff and to rest and heal up all partys member are wounded badly after i been force to encounter a cycklop

yes got the lamp

About the shrine below i been asked about it gave Fortiude in attribut to all in party

Next location to enter will the stars show me

this game is Awsome yep you read right i hope they plan on many more of this kind now one who will get it in that case

Teval the Paladin

Rick and Wyvern and all on this forum thanx all fore youer Advice when i am stuck

teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 06:37 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Teval: Good luck! Congrats on getting through the Boogre Prison.

Have you been to the Stout Mines yet? That would be the next place. If you've been there, then it's off to the Dragonspire...and to the Mavin!

Have fun!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 06:56 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

HUrrah, Teval!!!!

On to the Stout Mines!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 07:14 PM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Teval,

Pick up the Miner's Writ on the way (or use some Boogre Brew) to enter the mines. Carefully map the many elevators in the place - they make the elevator maze in the Serpent Temple seem easy in comparison - I got lost 3 times! Enjoy.

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 09:33 PM   #5
Moni

Alright Teval!!!

You got Unboogred and the lamp as well! Congratulations! Hope you have as much fun in the Stout Mines!

Watch out for those CRAZY MINERS!!! You might meet a couple of RABID Worgurs too! They carry sickness so be sure to save often or have your Restore Health spell handy before the sickness turns to disease!

Moni
Old 04-06-2001, 09:19 AM   #6
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hint: don't go 'toad' on the miners who are busy working...

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote