Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tea and those calorie-free chocolates sounds pretty good!

I actually just got some candy from someone at the office. He got back from a trip to France this week and left me a present from Lyon. Very nice! But not calorie free....I'm pretty sure!
Old 10-17-2006, 02:32 PM   #12
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

The best chocolate is Belgium by far...I remember on a school trip a few years ago to France/Belgium, we stopped off at this small chocolate shop in the middle-of-nowhere, or so we thought. Hundreds of different types, needless to say the presents people bought we mostly from there *grin*
Old 10-17-2006, 03:10 PM   #13
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
Cloudy, you are so lucky! my wife went to Holland this year, brought back chocolate for all my family, and got me a BOOK instead!!!! ok, it was a good book, but it wasnt chocolate!

last time she went (when we were just friends) she brought me back chocolate - with nuts in it. I HATE nuts. in fact, it is probably still lying around somewhere unopened....

Also, you MUST start having some evil fun with your colleague. it is your duty to mock people more stupid than you (which is why i get mocked so often i guess...). I cant really think of anything evil at the moment - the old glue on the chair routine is always good, althoguh you are probably far too mature for that sort of carry on.

Well, my week sucks. A few months ago i was told that this big job would be handed over to me (cause the guy doing it now is leaving). however since then it has got about 5 times bigger, and i am trying to learn it and do it all... end result meant i was here all weekend. I get tomorrow off, which is nice, but that is only cause my wife and I are both graduating. Then, this weekend is a long weekend here, and we have to look after her parents farm casue they are going away....

the first long weekend since last summer and we have to get up at 5 to milk cows. Considering i dont know one end of a cow from the udder, it is going to be interesting.

Ahh well, life goes on.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, No worries, Captain O! I've found a lovely way to do something constructive for myself AND get my co-worker irritated.....my boss suggested I look at some classes our IT (computing) office was giving and then approved all five of the ones I wanted to take.....all on days the co-worker is in so she's going to be the only one there for 4 half days and one full day while I have some fun with Excel and Access. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Trust me, it beats glue hands down...she hates it when I get to be out of the office instead of her (she's usually the one to find ways to be out when I'm there alone)

PS, the chocolates are soooo good.. some of them were liquer filled...mmmmm....

[ 10-17-2006, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 10-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ah, Cloudy's! I haven't been here in far too long. Now that I'm trying to procrastinate studying for a big chemistry test, I've turned back to my old standby: Ironworks. So, how is everyone? I'm doing pretty good, so I can't complain. Well, I take that back, I can complain, but there's little point to it, lol. All I'll say is, sore muscles from finally getting back into working out, and said chemistry test coming up. Anybody want to study for me, and transfer the knowledge by osmosis? And if that's the case, any cute girls want the job of studying and transferring said knowledge through osmosis? Yeah, didn't think so...
Quantitative analysis, here I come!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #16
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

eh the flu has me stuck in my house so thought i would stop by here so hows everyone else thats not sick
Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 PM   #17
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Just got in from the football...a derby against our local rivals. Won 1-0!

I had 50p (A cheap bet, I know, but I didn't have any more after I got something to eat *grin*) on Yakubu to score first and us to win 2-0. He scored (yay) and then we missed a great chance at the end *sobs* So close to £15!

Good game though, glad we won
Old 10-22-2006, 02:39 PM   #18
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Been out hunting today.. Not very long, though. Just 6 hours. Had a pretty good week, uneventful, but good...
Old 10-23-2006, 05:39 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello and all that Jazz! Someone send me some sun, alot of money and ...hmmm.. maybe just the money.. I can go FIND the sun and anything else with that!
Old 10-26-2006, 05:45 AM   #20
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Well.

My first party (at my house, I mean). Man it was a good night. Not only do 99% of taxi drivers not know where it is (so I had people walking half a mile in the rain *snickers*) but we broke 1 glass only, spilt a hell of a lot of drinks, drank a hell of a lot MORE drinks. Went to sleep at 5, got up at 8 *yawns* and now everyone who slept has just gone so I have to clean *sobs*

Oh well, good party...very good party