Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 05:34 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

My aunt's taking me to her hairdresser for my birthday(Feb 18th), to get my hair dyed red. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] *Does the HappyHappyJoyJoy Dance*

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 05:39 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Cool Lioness! What type of red? Auburn, orange-red, golden-red?
Old 01-29-2002, 05:39 PM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey! That sounds cool [img]smile.gif[/img] You'll have to get us a pic with the new hair colour [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thought your post would be something like: "Tell all the blonde jokes you want, if you don't mind a Lioness getting fewocious on you" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 05:40 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

cool! finally escaping the public persecution . but how will i recognize you when i get there? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 05:40 PM   #5
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
My sister did the same thing about a year ago.

I personaly like blond beter

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Grand-Ranger ]

Old 01-29-2002, 06:08 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Cool Lioness! What type of red? Auburn, orange-red, golden-red?

Golden red, I think..copper sort of is what I want. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And Seph, it's going to fade out, my mom wants me to look 'natural' at graduation.

I'll try Neb..I found out my friend has a digital camera, I'll get her to take pictures.

Heh, GR, it's not that I dislike blond at all, I just have always wanted red hair..it's become almost an obseesion.
Old 01-29-2002, 06:13 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

And Seph, it's going to fade out, my mom wants me to look 'natural' at graduation.

whew, thats a relief... i didnt want all my friends to think i was lying and had picked out a completely random stranger when i get back... well, enjoy it while it lasts then!
Old 01-29-2002, 06:26 PM   #8
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Blonde jokes you say? Fair enough...

Young ones avert your eyes...

Two blondes decide to rob a bank. One of them explains the plan to the other:
- So you understand the plan right?
- Of course.
- Good. I'll wait here in the car and I'll be ready to drive off when you get back.
The other blonde goes off. After about 15 mins she comes out of the bank dragging the safe by a rope tied around it. A security guard comes hobbling out after her, with his trousers down around his ankles.
The blonde in the car shouts:
- You idiot! I told you to tie up the guard and blow the safe, not the other way round!

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-29-2002, 07:31 PM   #9
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Blonde jokes you say? Fair enough...

Young ones avert your eyes...

Two blondes decide to rob a bank. One of them explains the plan to the other:
- So you understand the plan right?
- Of course.
- Good. I'll wait here in the car and I'll be ready to drive off when you get back.
The other blonde goes off. After about 15 mins she comes out of the bank dragging the safe by a rope tied around it. A security guard comes hobbling out after her, with his trousers down around his ankles.
The blonde in the car shouts:
- You idiot! I told you to tie up the guard and blow the safe, not the other way round!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! well...not really, but... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 07:59 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okaaaaaaay...since Lioness has given me "Carte Blanchy" ...avert your eyes, Reeka!

A blonde was sitting at a table with an open box and was arranging and rearranging its contents that she had poured out onto the table. A man comes by and asks her, "What on earth are you doing?"

"Silly!" she said. "I'm working this puzzle. I've got to get the pieces so they look like the tiger on the box cover, but I can't find any that fit together yet!"

The man takes one look and says,

"First, I can tell you right now that you will NEVER get those pieces together to look like that tiger on the box cover.

Second, scoop up all those Frosted Flakes and put them back in the box, now!"

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."