Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
Tiresius
Dungeon Master

Beggar's Nest: A Missing Brother

I talked to the person and he told me his brother was missing and he had just joined some new cult. I went to the strange building and talked to the door. how do i get in? It mentioned a scorpion medalion or something. where do i find that or is there a back entrance somewhere?

Peninsula: The Tanglebrook Estate

I found the lady's body on the chess board with half a skull and no brain. Where do i go from there? I talked to authorities but telling them about her wasnt one of my choices. who do i need to talk to or what do i need to do now?

On a side note, was anyone else disapointed with the "hidden" locations of the waterdavien creactures. At first i was excited that i had to do detective work to find them. But after i found the first on on accident I realized that 4 districts/4 animals = one per area. Then sure enough after the mind eater thing, i found the Yuan-Ti and Dryad in the next two areas. I'm assuming the fourth one is in the remaining district but i am highly confident in my extrapolation.

[ 06-24-2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Tiresius ]
Old 06-24-2002, 08:32 PM   #2
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

spoiler spoiler

Ok i had problems getting the wardstone for the strang buildign too. The brothre is suppose to give ti to you when you agree to look forhis brother. I wound up just killin ghim and looting it. After all those cultist have to be done away with and since he was standing in my way he is defacto evil too [img]smile.gif[/img] side note no faction hits from killin ghoim that i could see on my character sheet my chaotic and good levels stayed the same.
As for the lady take the sword and run. I coudl find no use for her beign there but to loot her and add background info ie the lady is dead from the spiders.
Old 06-24-2002, 08:33 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You would be correct on the Waderhavian creatures.As for your other questions-

The brother will give you a medallion/symbol to get into the Cult house. You'll find a ring.....

The dead lady was killed by her brother(well part of him), you cant save her. Her house is a way into the prison.
Old 06-24-2002, 08:36 PM   #4
DeSoya
Manshoon

Mega Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!! Do not read on pain of finding out what comes next if you haven't done these quests. It will only make you angry. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

For the first quest you should have recieved some sort of ward or key. You must answer that you worship the snake when they ask you the question. The brother can be found inside the yaun-ti's lair. He's a corpse on the ground and has a ring that you need to give back to the live guy.

For the second quest: There is a door out of the room that leads to the jail. Since you found the mind-devourer I guess you found the door. As for the woman, you don't have to talk to anyone. Just go and whack everything in the jail. She'll just rot on her overly trapped chess board. Pleasent eh!

DeSoya