Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
PraZz
Welcomed New User

New to the boards, dont know if anyone has talked about an interesting little thing about Bards with "Lingering Song".

Mainly just the ability to "twist" songs. Meaning play one song and then force stop the song and then play another song as fast as you can. You can twist all of the songs in the game, sure it takes some doing and Im lucky I play the game with my girlfriend so my other characters dont die hehe.

A few questions

1. How many of you do this?

2. "I forget the name of the song at the moment the sirens something with the entrall effect". When you play the song the creature makes the first saving throw against enthral, if I keep playing and force stopping the song and then play it again does the creature have to make a saving throw everytime I re-play the song?

3. "warsong of the sith I believe it is called". This one I can verify working for me, when I twist the song over and over and over really fast you can heal your party almost totally full with this song. Im wondering if anyone else does this as well?

4. Do you think this is really cheap? or skill?

PraZz

-Excuse any and all bad grammar, spelling and missed words-
PraZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 12:48 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the forum PraZz!

Yes, I've heard of it before, and I personally think it's very cheap... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 02:08 PM   #3
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Welcome, PraZz. Pleased to meet a fellow bug-hunter
I know of that bug, but I don't use it because it is cheap, like Luvian said. There's also a bug that enables you to get a bonus spell out of every spell caster by being fast in repeat castings and pause mode, but I won't go into details now.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:30 PM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Welcome to Ironworks! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Bugs... I consider some bugs as cheats and not cheese. (Like Fake Talk in BG)
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote