Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2003, 09:27 AM   #1
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Exclamation

I got a problem whit my throne of baal.... When i hawe instaled Throne of baal and want to play soa i can talk to ewery one EXETP the important ones like the golem in the beginning you shall giwe the stone to it says ***** Is bussy (something) Dialog what shall i do. help pleas!
Old 10-04-2003, 09:56 AM   #2
Legos
The Magister

So the Golem replies "***** is BUSSY!"

Hmm, sounds like someone has modified the dialog. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Uhh, right...

But could you please consider rephrasing your post, i find it difficult to understand anything more than that "Something is wrong" "Installed ToB" "Can´t talk to important ones".
Perhaps someone might help you if they understood better what is the problem in the first palce. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You know, at one time i had to re install all of my BGates because when i was trying to open SoA it got some error, asked for the "Tales Of The Sword Coast" expansion disc, and started BG1, and when i tried to start a game in BG1 it shut down the whole game. xD
Legos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 10:35 AM   #3
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

The X appears busy bug is a known issue with TOB and windows XP users. It's fixed with the offical TOB patch so if you indeed have windows XP head to the forum FAQ in the SOA forum for a link to the offical patch. If you don't have the patches (offical and Baldurash fixpack) I would download them both even if you don't have windows XP.
Old 10-04-2003, 11:15 AM   #4
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Where can i download them??
Old 10-04-2003, 11:18 AM   #5
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Go to the SOA forum and look for the sticky thread Forum FAQ. The links to both patches will be in that thread.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:02 PM   #6
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
The X appears busy bug is a known issue with TOB and windows XP users. It's fixed with the offical TOB patch so if you indeed have windows XP head to the forum FAQ in the SOA forum for a link to the offical patch. If you don't have the patches (offical and Baldurash fixpack) I would download them both even if you don't have windows XP.
it is also a bug before installing ToB. Itt occurs in windows XP and windows ME.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote