Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2002, 02:29 PM   #1
ratchild
Manshoon

So what's the stupidest-craziest-unluckiest thing that ever happened to you when fighting a tough battle? I recall i was doing the Sorceress queen, one of her death lords cast death wish at me... and it backfired!.. wiped out all but one of their elementals and all but one of their cultists! heheh... then my elementals went in and mopped up. but i don't think i coulda done it without the help of the death lord. anyone else have anything like that?
Old 01-14-2002, 03:35 PM   #2
Erydian
Manshoon

LOL.

Something similar to that happened when I fought that battle, except I had Eye for an Eye up - their spell didn't backire. [img]smile.gif[/img] What's more, they continued to cast on me! I think I only had to kill half of them by the time they were done.
Old 01-14-2002, 04:08 PM   #3
Serops
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yep, the death lords were my best allies in that fight as well. They didn't backfire, but with eye for eye constantly running they did manage take out 4 cultists and 2-3 elementals for me. I didn't even bother summoning my own elementals.

My friend, who was thinking about getting wiz 8, was over the other night so I let him play with my party for bit. He wanted to check out combat so he hostiled the umpani in their base camp. As it was his first time, he was promptly surrounded by a mix of 15-18 privates, sgts, and lts. The best part was that a tower gaurd took out at least half a dozen of his paralyzed, frozen, or unconscious breathren with a blunderbuss while trying hit my party. Oopps.
Serops is offline   Reply With Quote