Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2002, 04:52 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

As you all probably know,my email account was extremely screwed up,but thanks to my dad and some help from cableone(That's right,I have the cable intenet service thing now.) I am finally back! [img]smile.gif[/img] SO here's a little update on my life.
Football(American) season has started,we won or first game 6-0. Second game we won 36-0. Third game was canceled due to weather. Fourth game 26-0.WE ARE UNBEATABLE!! No one has scored against us yet. Lately a twited my ankle and it has been messed up for awhile.I still played my game and it got tore up(not literaly) pretty bad from all the running.I was face masked,held,and late hit about 5 different times and the stupid Referee never saw it.*mutters something about ref and then lets out and evil chuckle.* Then he got on to me for hitting a guy while were running and the play was'nt over so it was'nt a late hit.Out team's name is The Ironmen.(We're actually Iron Golems who can be hurt with weapons that are not +3 and we can't breathe poiseness gas.)Horatio said something that there were some trolls that missed.He said he was'nt there for the fireworks,is this true?Were there trolls?Oh and if someone can give me a link to deathmages realm,I would really appreiciate it.

~SomeGuy,The Dark Penguin lord of the North and NorthWest.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-22-2002, 04:56 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WElcome back, dude. Get posting!
Old 09-22-2002, 04:58 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Welcome back... RP THREAD NOW! YOU HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheh. nice to have you back SG, lets throw a party in CC's [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2002, 06:35 PM   #4
Moni

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
It is nice to see you again SomeGuy! Congrats on all the football success and best of luck throughout the season!
There are links to Deathmage's Realms floating around in threads here on the first couple of pages...I am sure if someone can't post it directly here, that one will be easy to find (can't recommend a thread to look in though, sorry!)
EDIT: "Found one!" Deathmage's Realms

*all jealous on a 56K modem still* [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-22-2002, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-22-2002, 07:29 PM   #5
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi welcome back Someguy i sendt a PM to Memnoc but he have not read it yet but you are her and that is great and come and visit us on DM Realms we also have got a photo site and chat site ther now to! [img]tongue.gif[/img]